It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small Earthquake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I've watched the USGS earthquake pages for over ten years now and this past year I started watching quakes that pop up in areas that normally don't get quakes. Normally, I wouldn't even consider posting about them either.

BUT!

The only reason I posted this is THIS thread, instead of under a different thread ... is because of the location.

neic.usgs.gov...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Here is the general purpose link - earthquake.usgs.gov... since the link in the post above goes directly to the historical map only.

Here are the specs on the small quake because the USGS pages disappear completely in a relatively short time.

Magnitude

Year-Month-Date
2008/06/04

UTC
14:02:42

Latitude

Longitude
-106.355 5.0

Depth in km
47 km

edit - formatting

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Trexter Ziam]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

hei Dod.

the main reasons of earthquakes are simply two. First the poles are moving North - East with velocity of 150m / per year. Formaly at this moment the poles are offset with 1100km. What do you think is going to happen - a earthquakes. Not single or sporadic. Chains.
Second we are in the last 4% time frame of the 11000 year solar year.
Actulay the date was calculated in the 1960 - 2564 year. The second think that is going to happen is exponential decrease of planet rotations. Result - gravitational tension - again earthquakes + heat (reason of global warming not only on Earth but on other planets.
Government conspiracy? As scientist I chalenge any body to create earthquake in Salt Lake City, a week from tomorrow!
We are not able yeat to duplicate simple lighting.
Let me know if you want more explanation on earthquakes? Ask specificaly - I will answer.
DA

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
not small, it causes terrible damage

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Something fishy in Los Alamos, again.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Considering these "quakes" happenned in and around the Los Alamos range is very suspect to me. They have obviously been testing small yeild tactical nukes where all the small quakes appear in clusters and also used a higher yeild nuke in the mountain itself.

Resentedhalo08.

new topics

top topics

join