It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just dreamed my death...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This morning I have had the most disturbing and vivid dream to date. I am a lucid dreamer so I am sure that didn't help much. but anyway...

I dreamt I was out with former coworkers and a person who could not be clearly identified. He was hazy looking, like when they try to protect someones identity on TV but his whole body was like that. (the only way I can explain it.)
We were Sledding in Colorado, near the interstate, on small outcroppings and hills, seemed normal, except that the situation of the cites were backwards, (Ie: places on the West side of the interstate were on the East side)
We had been out there a while just hanging out having fun, when we see other riders out and riding little hills off of the interstate, like they had built up other snow ramps in between the large wooden power poles. When we turned around to watch them, we saw one "kid" go flying out between the poles as the transformer exploded and shot out off the poles and landed near us. So one yelled get out the camera, so I took out my cellphone and snapped a few pictures. I noticed that there were now Live power lines across the highway and now people were in trouble... so I ran all the way to the road, and started walking up the highway flagging people on to side roads, (yes it was a high way so this made zero sense)
Continuing my service, I walked farther along the road directing traffic when I see a piece of the wind guards fall a short distance away. Io I instinctively look up to see a "T" of crossing wires fall right on either side of my neck, and I knew I was gone.

Now. if this is a really the way I am to die, at least I was helping people. But it just was so odd... I have NEVER dreamt anything like this before, everything was backwards, and the people I were with (the ones I could make out) I haven't seen in almost 6 months and I really wasn't that close to them anyway. Also it is June! I wouldn't be sledding near a highway, in Colorado ( I don't live there but have been there many times) **Sorry for so much mundane information but I wanted to get down as many details as possible**

Oh, and also for those who are OoBE aware, when I was struck with the wires, I slammed back into my body... Not sure what that had to do with it, dont think I was out at the time...??

Any thoughts? suggestions? Good Psych Ward references?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I guess what I am looking for is any opinions on whether this could be predicting something or a warning? Does anyone have any experience with dream interpretation and see something I don't? I have looked up the main images on a few online interpretation sites,(which every one gave me a different meaning for the same query)

I would trust the suggestions and opinions of y'all more. ATS has some really smart cookies

Cheers

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry about it, I have a lot of dreams like that, though with mostly rather differing scenarios. Personally I quite like dreams like that, particularly when not aware I'm dreaming (once I realised I was dreaming and rewound time, that was cool).

Basically, I like dreams where stuff goes wrong, but that could just be a reflection of an interest in disasters and preventing them.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by apex

Thank You for the encouragement. I feel a little better knowing I am not a total nut case and that it is rather "normal" Still freaked the S*** out of me.

I never thought of rewinding time while in dream state... I may have to give it a try... any suggestions on how to do it? Did it pass into your waking life as time change or was it just in dream?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
It was just a scary dream and I suddenly realised it was a dream, and just thought, this isn't going well, and somehow did it. I don't know how and I don't often realise I'm dreaming either, but it is interesting when you realise you can control everything that happens in a dream if you remember that you are dreaming.

top topics

join