It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Sgt. Stone, as one old Army soldier to another, let me personaly say that it is an honer. (No, I won't call you sir, as I know you worked for a living.
and I would never be insulting.) I hope that if I can be of any service to you, you will not hesitate to ask.

I find your accounts, and the work you have done, and especially in the area of the FOIA Documents I have seen and worked with, to be a tribute to a man with firm convictions and a strong moral base. No more can be asked of any man, than to stand firmly for what he believes to be the truth. You have my respect.

My only question is, what exactly, provided you can remember, event or moment led you personally to the desire to share your knowledge/information with the world?

Thank you,

NGC2736

Edit because I sometimes have "Spastic Spelling Syndrom."

[edit on 2-6-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Mr. Stone, why does the alien have the name Korona? Why not Bob, Joe, even Enoch (if you want to go archaic)? I mean, Korona is a rather spacey kinda sounding name isn't it? It almost seems made up, is this the aliens' actual name or what you call him, or what he says you can call him. Please understand, I'm not trying to mock you or anything like that, I just noticed someone said something about you talking to an alien named Korona, it raises a red flag to me. Now I believe there could be a being named Korona, but it kinda sounds like something from the Sci-Fi Channel (no offense to Sci-Fi Channel either). It just seems all these aliens have these weird names that don't mean anything, but sound "spacey" like something from an old comic book where superman flys to another planet and meets, I don't know, Zork or something like that. I'm not calling you a liar, but it seems fishy, maybe the alien is lying to you. How do you contact this alien, is it through the famous "alien channeling" that I've seen some people do on TV? If that's it, then my friend you don't really know if this dude is an alien, all you have is his word. Now if you've met him in person, then that would be a bit more believeable.

So I guess my questions for you is:

1. Why does the alien have the name "Korona", what does it mean.
2. How do you conntact this alien?
3. Can you tell him to send someone over my way, I'd like to have a discussion with one of them about my abduction. (I can u2u you my address if they need it.).

-Jimmy

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Mr Stone,

Two questions, if you don't mind.

1) Montauk. I'm a bit lost on the subject as it seems extremely sci-fi. What is your honest opinion? are we hearing the whole truth on the matter; or is this a case of Government Manipulated memories?

2)Do you feel that Area 51 in New Mexico is still an active "black ops" type facility? I have read that these operations have been relocated (somewhere in the rockies... I cannot recall exactly which state). Do you believe this was disinformation, or is it a way to slowly release tech to the public (i.e. the constant scrutiny of A51 means there will be someone watching, while the newer base could be used to study technology that won't be displayed for another 100 years)

Sorry to tier the questions but these are two of my favorite topics, and I believe you are the best possible source for any truthful answer.

Thanks again for all you have done (and continue to do) to serve the citizens of this great nation!

Coven

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Hello Clifford and welcome.

I must admit I did not know who you were myself but I looked you up and read a little.

I would like to know what species this Korona is, (someone did ask you to describe) I am also asking?

I deal with the extremely tall Grey's and the tall Grey's and in my entire human life names were never used so I am extremely curious to know what species Korona is.

Was communication (when you were with said being) by Telepathy?

Does the government know that many of these different species are in the "deepest" of our waters?

The Grey's won't shot first so if any of our craft went down it is because we shot first, has our military/government found there weapon technology I haven't seen them use it yet?

I know enough already, sorry!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Mr. Stone, it's great to see you on ATS sir!

I have read your book "Ufos Are Real: Extraterrestrial Encounters Documented by the U.S. Government". It's got a lot of FOIA requests in it and talk of Project Moondust. I have over 100 FOIA requests from all different government/military agencies that I have filed over the years.

You were really part of a UFO crash retrieval team? Was this based out of Fort Belvoir? Was it covert and go under a nuclear missile security cloak to keep it's real mission secret?

Please send me a U2U message if you can. Do you know how to do that? I would like to ask you something in private.

All for now.

Best regards and God bless!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2-6-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
I wish people would stop wasting bandwith with ridiculouse threads like these.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

HI MY NAMES CLIFF YOU CAN NOW ASK ME QUESTIONS

thats really helpfull...
Have you read this thread? Did you see the post from springer verifying his legitimacy? Do you know how to use the search feature? did you bother to use google if looking on ATS was too much trouble?

Before you come and post how we are wasting our time.. why don't you take a moment of your own to do just a fraction of research and you will understand why we are asking this man questions and are grateful that he is willing to answer them.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
How Not To Post On ATS

HI MY NAMES CLIFF YOU CAN NOW ASK ME QUESTIONS

thats really helpfull...

No more trolling.

Please read the thread and, if you are unable to contribute anything worthwhile to the discussion, refrain from posting.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
SGT Stone,

I have to admit, that up until five minutes ago I had never heard of you.

You claim to have been "part of an extremely elite and secret group that was rapidly dispatched to crash sites in order to recover UFO or ET craft, bodies, and artifacts."

What was this unit called, where was it based and do you have any proof of its existence.

CT

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
It is awsome that the one and only Clifford stone is on ats!

I would like to ask if you can describe your accounts with the 57 species and or if you can give descriptions and attributes for some of them. Also what is the extent of the advanced technology we have?

Also are projects like the montauk project real, and is the meta gene real?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
There have been a decent amount of lengthy questions already, so I will keep mine short.

Do you believe that Dec. 2012 actually holds any significance, or will it just be another Y2K, only on a more massive scale?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Bravo for disclosure.......to bad alot of people in that kind of field (UFOs,Alien Species, whatever part they play in relating to such) really dont give a damn about the American people by staying hidden in the shadows of what they know (because they fear "such superior" technology like mind control.........you get the point heh) .............thos people who hide in the shadows are the worst of them all.

Clifford I noticed you didnt want to state some info on an interview I was reading..so im going to leave it at that, but my questions to you is this -

Have you ever been inside an "alien" earthly world (cavern/underground)?

Do you believe some good guy aliens are planning a spiritual purpose for humanity in the future? If not....Why Do you Believe This?

[edit on 3-6-2008 by CosmicVegeta100]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Whoa I hope I am not to late in being able to ask a few questions.

1. Human Junk DNA takes such a large part of the human genome and although some of that DNA is considered junk because it is not as of yet identified, does your research provide any answers to the presence of such DNA? Does this junk DNA have anything to do with alien meddling, evolutionary history of life on earth, and/or maybe DNA that has been de-activated for control purpose?

2. Are there any alien super-organisms? Are some of these races super-organisms on their own such as the relation of an individual ant to its entire colony? Are there aliens that don't have much intelligence on their own but are massively intelligent and have tremendous capability in large groups?

3. Are there any independent robotic races? An example would be a race that evolved from an out of control a.i. and self-developed enough to be its own sustainable life-form?

4. I noticed the amount of reptile-like alien races. How come there are hardly any fish-like races or fish-humanoids considering that reptiles on earth evolved from fish and fish have quite a few well developed sensory and survival capabilities? Are alien reptile and fish analogous to fish and reptiles on earth?

5. How come there are hardly any races that evolved from or things similar to the phylum Mollusca considering that the octopus and squid are quite intelligent and the nautiloids are very old? Are there any alien Cephalopod analogues that are visiting?

Thanks for the time and your appearance on ATS.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Mr. Stone-

It's a great honor that you would take time out of your life and spend some time talking about your experiences and answering our questions. You are very brave and a hero in my eyes for doing what you did. I appreciate you trying to inform those who want to listen. I have a few questions such as...

- How do the Extraterrestrials view life and the universe (purpose, god etc.)?
- Are we truly harnessing technology secretly from UFO's?
~I recently saw a black triangle ufo and wonder if it was military or not...
- Are we like an ant farm to alot them or like an experiment???
- Do they have intentions to help us in any way?
- Do they know of our current situation?
- Is there a way to make contact on a personal level with an entity as you do?

Thank you for your time.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Wow what a pleasure to have the chance you ask Mr Stone questions.

1. What was the first though in your mind the first time you witnessed a alien body/crashed UFO at the sites you taked about cleaning up ?.

2. How come the aliens just dont make mass contact with mankind as they must know the governments are hiding there existence ?

Thanks for becoming a members of ATS !!!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Since so many of the posters seem to be missing some of the most obvious questions, I will have to ask which I hate since I have to peck each little letter out because I missed typing 101 in school...

1.What makes you think there are so many different 'aliens', and couldn't they just be one race that is able to shape shift as interdemensional beings in order to perpetrate a false belief in many different beings.

2.Curious as to why the 'aliens' are afraid of a crucifix the symbol of the God of the Christian faith. Possibly because they are subject to Him?

3.Have you ever witnessed a battle between good & evil aliens?

4.Wondering why you put God Bless at end of all your posts? What if I was an evil alien, would you want God to bless me also?

5.What are your thoughts as to exactly why we are here on Earth, and do you believe in a single all powerful God?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Wow its amazing that you've decided to post and answer questions on ATS, im a true admirer of your work.

i've have several questions

Can anyone communicate with these other worldy beings if they are willing to such as myself or is really only something some are born with?

How many other people in the world are there that have the ability to communicate, because you state in one video that you knew of seven people that communicate with other beings?

To your knowledge have the other worldly beings gained any rights while in custody?

Also and this is my last question, You say that there are some beings that are very, very similar in appearance, do you know if any walk the earth today and/or hold power in governments?

Thanks again for taking the time to answer the questions that we ATS members have to ask.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join