It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+78 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I wish to start this thread so ATS members and readers can pose questions to me in the proper forum. I shall endeavor to be as responsive as I can to any question asked.

God Bless,

Cliff

Mod note: Yes, this is the real Clifford Stone as verified by an ATS site administrator. As always, skeptical inquiry and respectful disagreement are quite welcome, but let's please be on our best behavior and ensure that Sgt. Stone is afforded every courtesy in our community, because anyone brave enough to offer public, firsthand testimony and answer questions about these subjects deserves nothing less. -- Majic

[edit on 6-6-3008 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
errmm

Ok, who are you ? and why should ATSers want to ask you questions

Am i missing something glaringly obvious here???

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Hello Clifford, i have seen an interview with you on Project Camelot's site i think? It was a fascinating interview.

If my memory serves me correct, you were in contact with an entity called Korona. Are you still in contact with him? and can you tells us a little more about him please?

Many thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by expatwhite

Off the top of my head, I can think of one glaringly obvious item you missed.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemiK

Originally posted by expatwhite

Off the top of my head, I can think of one glaringly obvious item you missed.

yeah, silly me, i should have gone through all 3.5 MILLION hits and guessed which one he was

How did the world cope before google eh

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by expatwhite

See the thread "Team ATS is Roswell". This should answer your question.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Eevee

Thank you for your question. Yes he still comes and goes. I shall try to be more responsine to your question at a later date. I too believe it is a story that needs to be told and explained to the best of my ability.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

Thank you my friend for the clarification.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   

I am SFC Clifford E. Stone, US Army, Retired. Does this help, my friend?

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Hi Clifford,

Duncan Roads from Nexus Magazine here. We ran Paola Harris' interview with you in Nexus around 8 years ago, so I am fairly familiar with what you have put into the public domain so far.

I have a couple of questions:

1) I understand you were 'okayed' to participate in the Disclosure Project Briefing. Are you able to elaborate on this a bit? Is this evidence of some insiders wanting disclosure? Is this just insiders 'assigned to you' allowing your wishes?

2) I have observed several cases where govt/military people who have ongoing contact with ETs/UFOs are treated differently from say, military personnel who happen to see something they shouldn't have; or come across a file or something. The latter type of person who becomes a 'whistleblower' often seem to experience threats, ridicule, slander etc. But most of the contactee types from within the military-industrial complex seem to be spared this type of treatment. ie Dan Sherman; Charlie Hall immediately spring to mind also. The quesion is: do YOU feel that there has been special treatment given or spared in relation to you because of your 'skills/abilities/gift'? If so, do you think this is done on the request of the ETs?

3) What is your 'take' on the hierarchical structure of those who keep the secrets on all this? I'm not asking for names of people or groups here, I'm more interested in what binds this hierarchy together? Is it patriotism to a country or is the 'group' transnational with no particular national allegiance? A secret society? A religion? All of the above?

4) What is your take on disclosure? Is it ever going to happen? Will it be an honest reflection of what is going on, or will spin be put on it? Any thoughts or feelings would be appreciated here

5) My final question is - alien politics. Assuming there are more than one lot visiting or here, does politcs between them exist? Are there 'evil' aliens bent on farming us; are various aliens at war with each other? What are your thoughts on et's we are allegedly cooperating with?

better stop there, I don't want to hog the thread.

I also want to thank you for speaking about your experiences, and sharing them with the world.

kind regards

Duncan

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Hi Clifford Welcome to ATS...

How do we know you're the real Clifford Stone? I've found your answers already to be very vague for someone who has invited all to ask him questions! Not buying it until one of the owners posts that this is indeed you.

No offense, and welcome to ATS, happy posting

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE

I am SFC Clifford E. Stone, US Army, Retired. Does this help, my friend?

God Bless,

Cliff

It does, many thanks. Forgive me, the name didnt ring any bells thats all. I have a serious question regarding the religious aspect of all this. This follows some of your comments that i found Here

Why are they afraid of a crucifix? They travel millions of miles, have technology massively ahead of us, a soldiers M16 wouldnt harm them, yet a piece of Jewellery round his neck held them at bay???

As you are obviously a spiritual man, given the god bless at the end of your responses, is this more conjecture on your part rather than fact? Im trying to word this without sounding offensive to either your own personal beliefs or to any sort of religion, but i find that part of the story more difficult to accept than any other part. Surely beings as advanced as this wouldnt be put off by a cross?

And as the cross is only used (i think) by christians, why would the depiction of Jesus being crucified here have an affect on beings from another planet? I just cannot see any reason for this whatsoever.

Again, please dont take this as offensive to your faith, but i am curious as to the reasoning behind this.

Thanks for taking the time to post and opening up the floor to questions

regards

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

If you look at Clifford's post history in his profile page you will see that he he's been posting as Clifford Stone for quite some time now. If there were any questions regarding the verification of his identity, I'm quite certain they have been addressed by now.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

DUH, thanks Systemik,

It's early Monday morning and I hadn't had my coffee....

Sorry Clifford, thought it was a bit of "school's out summer pranking" by a kid

Thanks for sharing your FOIA files with ATS too by the way!

[edit on 2-6-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Good Morning Mr. Stone,

First let me thank you for your service to your country and for being willing to answer questions here.

I'll try to contain myself. Have many questions.

You've been characterized in various accounts as a 'translator'. Is that an accurate characterization? Can you tell us the nature of some of the EBE's language and if it is a language that humans can hear?

Question 2: Do you believe that humanity is realizing any real benefit from these interactions; Are we just being given 'trinkets' for our compliance?

I look forward to reading your thread and works. Respect, Sir.

edited to clarify "translator"

[edit on 2-6-2008 by argentus]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Good Day Mr.Stone

Thankyou for opening this thread and taking the time to answer some questions for members.. Here are just a few questions for starters.

Can you identify which craft or UFO are related to which races?

Can you identify key phoenomenon that are associated with a gray visitation under some other guise?

Why would any race keep watch over someone that has never been "abducted"?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Mr. Stone... In your opinion do you think the government will disclose the information they have in our life time? If I remember correctly you said out of 57 documented alien species 2 were benevolent.. If that is correct which 2 species are they?

It's Awesome to talk to you!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Hi Clifford,

thank you very much for taking the time to anwer some questions here.

As Duncan Roads has already asked the pivotal questions, allow me to add a few more:

1.) I understand that you are kind of “reactivated” from time to time to perform duties for your superior authorities. What is the nature of the messages that you transmit between extraterrestrials and your superior authorities while on duty?

2.) Once in an interview you mentioned an event in Lamboy (Hanau), Germany.
Extraterrestrial objects/entities were in possession/custody of the American Military and other extraterrestrials intervened. Can you please elaborate more about this? When did it happen and what really happened there?

3.) Do you know Dan Sherman? What do you think of his experiences with extraterrestrial communication?

4.) Can you tell us a little bit about the physical/transdimensional nature of the extraterrestrials

5.) What is your 'take' on abductions and cattle mutilations regarding ethical/unethical extraterrestrial behaviour?

Thanking you in advance for your efforts and time
Best Regards, pontifex

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Good day, Mr. Stone. I have been quietly following the ATS Roswell thread and am anxiously awaiting the outcome. I want to thank you for the work that you are doing to seek the truth and to bring that here to ATS. It must be extremely emotionally and physically exhausting at times.

I must say that I am, for one, somewhat guarded when it comes to claims of contact with extraterrestrial beings, not necessarily skeptical, just very guarded which I am sure you would understand.

I really just have one question, I apologize if you have already answered this within the Roswell thread and if so feel free to direct me to that post. As hard as I try to keep up with it, I know that I've missed quite a bit.

What was the eye-opening event that personally confirmed to you that we were in contact with extraterrestrials?

Rush

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Hello Mr Stone

I want to ask you, with all you have seen, know, and believe, to the best of your knowledge not taking into account Government interference, what do you think are the prospects for the Human race? where Alien races are concerned and their plans regarding our Planet?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join