It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO crash in Phu Quoc? (Vietnam)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

UFO crash in Phu Quoc? (Vietnam)

www.thanhniennews.com

An unidentified flying object crashed on Phu Quoc island Tuesday.

From the debris, authorities suspect it to be an airplane but in the absence of markings on them or the remains of passengers, no firm conclusions have been made.

Residents in the north of the island said they heard explosions in the sky at around 11 am and then saw a black object plunge to ground, leaving a white trail of smoke behind.

Island authorities confirmed they found six pieces of metal, some with screws on them, with the biggest being about 1.5 meters long.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Phu Quoc is a big island located in southern Vietnam. (I added Vietnam in the title for those who are not familiar with Phu QUoc)

As of now, there is still no update on what the object was. No known airlines or entity claims about the mysterious crash.
One of the interesting things here is what the local militias found.

(six pieces of metal, some with screws on them) Reading from the description, it seems that it is not E.T. UFO. But we really don't know at this time yet.

Hope to get more updates soon from the local news here in Vietnam.

www.thanhniennews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 28-5-2008 by searching_for_truth]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Someone did not get the memo... the war is over... I don't imagine that aliens use screws to hold up their spaceships... I think this is a spy plane or satellite or just a plane that crashed...

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The pics are out of the debris and it looks like airframe. Very interesting.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I never saw metalworking like that and I spent years in metal fabrication business. I didn't see pictures of any screws or smaller pieces. Don't know if we are talking home depot or high tech fasteners. Who is going to test the metal for type? It looks very thin and light like titanium. The man carrying the 2 pieces is not straining from weight so it has to be aluminum or lighter in weight.

new topics

top topics

join