It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Does A Person Apply For A Job At Area 51???

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by aiolosmartine

Well like i posted above, one route is as a Fire Fighter. Their turn around rate is pretty high and the job posting is constantly up.

My guess is that most positions at Area 51 are jobs offered by the DoD, and or private firms contracted to the site. Other than that it wouldn't surprise me if another simple route would be through the military. Granted experience would probably be required but those are my few guesses.

The Fire Fighting route is the one i know for sure. I know quite a few people who do contract fire fighting through the DoD.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
just curious, why would anyone even wanna work there?.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
If you believe whistle blowers if you become an engineer, physicist specialized in propulsion technologies you will get a chance to work there. ALso if you join Lockheed-Martin and manage to get into SkunkWorks you might also get a shot.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
It should be about the same as getting a civillian job at NASA, JPL labs, Raytheon, etc.

They actually do have websites (Nellis) where you can apply to work. You'd have to find a job you were qualified for (the "oh man, take me because i'm cool!" wouldn't go. You have to apply for a specific job.) You'd have to have good work experience and you might need to be a member of a union (not sure about the last one.)

Now... my spouse works at Raytheon and most of my family holds security clearances (son still has top secret clearance from the Navy.) I'm going on what it takes to work at one of those places.

Once you're declared a potential candidate for the job, you have interviews. They conduct a THOROUGH background check of you and your family and talk to your friends and contacts.

If you're accepted, you're put on probation and there's another background check. Eventually you can get higher and higher security clearances, but it takes a number of years.

Shortcuts to getting in would include advanced degrees in areas they're interested in: certain physics PhDs, math PhDs, engineering PhDs would be accepted (ditto the Masters' level) -- particularly if they had research in areas that the base was interested in (knew a prof who (25 years ago) was doing optical recognition work for them on the high speed computers of the time. He was at a university, though, not working on their base.)

You might get in as security guard if you join the Air Force, get certified, get top secret clearances, have a good record, and if there's an opening at the base you can apply along with everyone else.

A voice of reason....finally...very refreshing to see some common sense.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Make sure your credit is A-1 or they will label you a "security risk" and not hire you, its nice to have police/ military experience if you want a physical security position at these high profile bases.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by incognito05
call or mail one of these camo dudes here for a job application on how to get a job here

Larsen, Lars Nils 5670 Gorham Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89110 Signature on real estate docs.
matches Groom warning

He's an asshole - I know because he's my brother.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeslieD

Originally posted by incognito05
call or mail one of these camo dudes here for a job application on how to get a job here

Larsen, Lars Nils 5670 Gorham Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89110 Signature on real estate docs.
matches Groom warning

He's an asshole - I know because he's my brother.

www.ufomind.com...

photo #3 - the driver.....

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Become an aeronautical engineer or physicist
Learn about chemistry and explosives
Join the Air Force
Be a pilot for the CIA

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Most people that want a job on here would probably quit within days.

What, do you think they'll say "okay sir, now that you're employed as our cleaner, why don't you come see our top secret underground underwater antigravity base with all of our captured alien spacecrafts?"

They'll say "Clean this hallway, go anywhere, talk to anyone, look at anything... you're fired."

(Or use this computer, go anywhere, talk to anyone... Fill these forms, go anywhere, talk to anyone...)

Even having top secret access doesn't get you access to everything at Area 51, it gives you access to top secret documents sent to you on specific subjects.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Isn't Area 51 a military facility, therefore surly it would only be open to military, CIA, FBI etc etc.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
apply? the people who work at area 51 don't even remember what they are doing

infact , YOU MIGHT WORK AT THE area 51!

edit on 3-2-2014 by Onyxzyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
why would anyone wanna work in that place. If any of the stories are to be believed your followed by security even to the toilet, some areas you need to wear a bag on your head, and if you wander into wrong hangar youll never return. There are also toxic waste dumps on site.
edit on 3-2-2014 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Real life isn't movies..

Plus then you run into the problem of who watches the watcher and suddenly there's infinity people working there.
edit on 3-2-2014 by Stealthbomber because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Walkingsenseless
Isn't Area 51 a military facility, therefore surly it would only be open to military, CIA, FBI etc etc.

And defence contractors in a relevent job most liklely.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

they see ALL
how does a person apply for a job at area 51/dulce...

i mean you cant just go past the border line and ask for a job!!!

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by John bull 1]

Actually if you have Balls just walk straight across and when the sheriff comes and arrest you ask for a attorney who will give them your credentials saying you are indeed qualified to work at Area 51.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

they see ALL
i mean you cant just go past the border line and ask for a job!!!

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by John bull 1]

Sure you can, just provide the proper paperwork, (Resume, diploma, Medical records, etc)
I'm sure they would be glad to hire a new Guinea pig.
edit on 3-23-2014 by AnarchistoOfTheNorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Yea I want a job there to, I imagine they would apply with you, by sending one of their reps to talk to you on a personal basis. We all know the government has detailed background checks on all of us, they probably have a list of certain people that would be good candidates to recruit. Based on certain criteria like, the ability to keep your mouth shut, and your ability to somewhat disappear from society without being noticed, the willingness to lie to your family about your job, like saying your an IT guy in Las Vegas, then you get on the flying bus to area 51 everyday.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join