It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Does A Person Apply For A Job At Area 51???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Yes, I'd be almost positive that they ask you, you don't ask them.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
My friend is going to join the AF. Ill tell him to request to be stationed at Nellis. You never know.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
This is a possible way for one to work on Area 51.

A couple of years ago there was a massive expansion of the base. When the build they need construction workers and electricians, etc.... They will not just hire anybody for this job though. My father is a Union Electrician and he had the chance to help wire area 51. If you are in the union there is a chance that you can work on secret installations. In fact, he just worked on some new base which will probably be secret like area 51 in Idaho. Consider that.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
That is one suggestion

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I'd imagin they recurte people secretly simular to the way they recrute people for other secret programs. First they secretly generate a list of qualified canadates from their lists of people who have the right level of clearance and the right skills and background. then these people are probably checked out by some kind of security. Once they find who they want, they probably recrute them the way they recruted people to fly the stealth, they approach them in a secret meeting and say: I want you for a special job, but I can't tell you what it is until you accept the job. Are you intrested?

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
getting a job there isn't as hard as you think.

do a search in nevada on the below websites with these keywords
ssbi
sci
clearance
www.ajb.dni.us...
www.techexpousa.com...
www.militaryhire.com...
www.dice.com...

direct employers sites
www.jt3.com
www.bechtelnevada.com...

ALL POSITIONS require a ts/sci ssbi, which is a top secret with a single scope background investigation.

most projects are advanced technologies for propulsion, detection of crafts, and unmanned vehicles.

As for the guy joining the army, mp's are in the marines and army. The air force has SP's.

So how does one get the clearance? and the desired skills?

Join the air force. get a job in INTEL or Satellite Communications. Try to get stationed at nellis. After your enlistment is up, start applying for jobs at the lake.

or

stay civilian, apply for jobs that require you to have the ability to obtain a secret clearance. Do a great job, be loved by your boss. Talk to him about getting you into a position that requires a TS/SCI. The wait time on a SCI is about a year.

Last but not least, don't divuldgve anything you learn, chances are the knowledge you will get will not be extraterrestial in origin. And probably would just hurt national security.....in the end only jeperdizing the saftey of you and your family one day.

if a misspelled words, i am tired, and really don't care.

[Edited on 5-3-2004 by ignorance is plentyfull]

[Edited on 5-3-2004 by ignorance is plentyfull]

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I've thought of this question before, cause damn, it would be awesome to know all the secrets that the government has.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Apparently, Wackenhut Security has the government contract at Groom Lake. I know they have the contract for most, if not all, nuclear power facilities in America.

I've tried to get security jobs for high profile places, but on entry level, most services require special operations military as a minimum prerequisite.

After putting out my resume, I did get offers from Tooele Army Depot (chem/bio storage and destruction) and Dugway Proving Ground. I'm glad I didn't take either one of those jobs, because I probably wouldn't have found ATS.

If you're looking for a job here to find out secrets, good luck. You'd be better off in politics, and you probably wouldn't have as hard a time getting into that field.

DeltaChaos

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
i dont want a job there...i just wanted to know cuz its prob. the koolest job cuz of ALL the secrets u see...

am i right???

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I was under the impression from everything that I've ever read about area 51, and from the interview transcripts that I've also read...they have to call you, or find some way to ask if you would be interested in working at such a place. Now, the person being sought for the job would most likley already have to have aquired a security clearance, and be working on a government project at that time. So, my best advice would be to get a degree in a scientific, engineering, electronics...get a security clearance and a topsecret job...and then if they have any openings more than likley they'll start looking for potential people to employ...and if you haven't done anything wrong on the job, and you finish your project...than you may just end up recieving a call...

It is also important to realize that they'll probably only start hiring more people if there is a demand for more people...as an alternative to doing that...you could just become an employee for their suspected seucrity service...that would almost gaurentee a position there...if you were in that area..but there not just going to randomly hire people into area 51 unless they need them!!!

J.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Wich ever way you get in there it must VERY hard.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Try a search on Green Door projects. Usually you have to know someone that is allready on the project. Then they come to you not you goto them. The person will mention your name and get your foot in the door. Then once they research that person (background check) etc... They will contact you and ask if you are willing to work on a secret project. That is another way, but yes your well, majority of the time going to have to be in the service(military) primarily AF.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Make sure you have no social life beside your army career, that's the best way to start straight through.

I am absolutely serious about that. And for the rest, the tips mentioned before(Join Air Force etc) are the right way.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I might be able to find out. I just met a man Saturday who USED TO BE AN INTERPRETER between the MILITARY AND THE ALIENS. He must have worked in a facility like Area 51.
I will have to wait a few days. I don't want to pester him. I already talked to him over an hour Saturday.
I think you are on the right track. It seems to me that they pull people from other branches of government and from othr fields of expertise...like psychologists, engineers, etc.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
DeltaChaos is correct about Wackenhut. They are possibly the largest security firm in the United States but also one of the least known about, by design i would assume. They are the third largest private prison contracter in the United States and have security related enterprises in thirty nine countries.Wackenhut also has a very shady history some of which i am trying to collect for a future thread topic.

I have to wonder though, given the lawsuits filed by former workers that are now coming to light why on earth you would want to work there?

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
My guess is very secretly.

Who wouldnt want to tour that place or something that lives up to all the hype about it.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Security PROTECTIVE FORCE OPERATIONS Wackenhut Services, Inc. Nevada Operations, prime security contractor to eh Dept of Energy (DOE) at the Nevada Test Site is accepting applications for Security Police Officer II. Applicants must: Be a U.S. Citizen, min 21 years of age with HS diploma or GED. Qualify for the required DOE clearance. Pass medical, psychological and fitness standards (run 1 mile in 8.5 min and prone-to-running 40-yard dash in sec) prior to hire & annually. Qualify initially & annually with 9MM pistol, M-16 rifle, and M-60. Pass a psychological exam and polygraph. Be able to work in inclement weather and solitary duty in desolate areas. Be willing to work long shifts (12-14 hours) days, nights, weekends and holidays as needed. Benefits; Wage is $18.03/hr after 10-week basic training ($12/hr during training). Paid vacation & holidays. Weapons, leather, uniforms are provided. Med/dent/vis, life ins, STD, AD&D. Low cost bus is provided from LV. Employees are paid for exercising to maintain fitness standards. A completed application is required for consideration. Applications are available by submitting a resume [email protected]. gov specifying "Security Police Officer" in subject line or you may contact 702-295-1600. AA/EEO/M/F/V/H

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
how does a person apply for a job at area 51/dulce...

i mean you cant just go past the border line and ask for a job!!!

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by John bull 1]

You claim to have had an Alien encounter. oh that and mention probes that should do it

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
A step by step REAL way to get a Groom lake type job

1.Never get in trouble.
Places like this look through all your crime record all the way down to your childhood. Even if you stole a soda when you where 13 they may look at this an think you cant be trusted in the line of work.

2.Never let your friends get in trouble.
Even your childhood friends can influence you.
If your childhood friends had bad records you can be counted out for that too.
When I was young a friend of mine stole a jersey from a store. Because of that I may not be able to get a high security job.

3.Never let your family get in trouble.
This is one of the most important parts.If your family close family has any high level crimes under then you may be counted out for that also.
It took my father 3 different applications to get a secret security clearence.Why. His name is George H***** JR. His dads name is is George H**** SR. They were both in the army but SR. was dismissed for suspected tax fraud. The to names couldn't be told apart an the difference wasnt recognized by simple things of not putting JR. and SR. on the paper.

4. Have a job that no one else can do.
Alot of people may think you have to be in the army to go to an army base. Thats not true. If you have any job that could be needed in a security area like could apply. Working in the army is a benefit because of the experience. working in Communications or Technology research along with,Networkins,engineering,physics,chemistry ect.

5.Get your clearance.
this part is self explanatory.
first you need a confidential clearance which most active military soldiers have. As your gain rank you'll need to apply for a higher clearance.

Bonuses.
Dont have a tight nit and or big family.
alot of times groom lake type places with scout you.
If you have a big family or a close family they may deny you right away.Why.
Close families like to talk to each other. your work will require you to have no contact about anything remotely close to your work.
You cant even ask question like"how was your day honey"
Telling stuff like that to your family can an probably will get you fired.
Especially if your have kids.
You tell your kid anything about your job. I can bet a Ben Bill that he or she will tell there friends. Kids,Teens An even toddles cant keep a secret worth a dime.
They tell one of there bud-dies. there buddy tells some one an before you know it
Youve got som rare for of cancer or luekemia,then your dead before you can tell your wife good bye.

i hope this helps you with your quest for a government/groom lake/dulce type job

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a good source for question you could read is
www.fbi.gov...

some things I didnt address can be found here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join