It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe area51 in Alaska or Canada?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
So what if area 51 never had recovered craft or did and moved.I would think the years of all the public scrutiny and eavesdropping the government would move it to a different location away from public eye.But whynot different locations?Makes sense to me.You could readily take a base that already exsist and just go from there.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Just looking into location where they had or have early warning detection,like THULE AIR BASE, Greenland...that base is huge.
www.thule.af.mil...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hmmmm.
I live in Alaska on a military base. I can promise you. There is no Area 51 type place/activity here

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Since Area 51 became a household name after an ariel photo was published on the cover of Popular Science magazine sending droves of people visiting and camping around the area, making the government widen the perimeter, it is no small leap to assume that "black" activity there has been decreased marginally at the very least. Though the government obviously stilll has activity there, most of the "black" projects are probably those that take place in the massive underground facility, and less likely to be "black" aircraft of any kind due to the high attention and watchfullness of those that still go there.
There have been numerous articles since that first about other "secret" bases that we know of, but you can't even get close to, so it's not a far leap to assume also that there are surely some secret installations that we don't know about where the sensitive projects that once took place at Area 51 have been moved to.
However annoying to the government, the existance of Area 51 becoming widely known to the public was probably a blessing in disguise. Most people, though ATS'ers know better, still think of it as being "the" place for "black" projects. So you can be asured that while people still watch that site, the real "action" is taking place elsewhere, and possibly in line with your suggestion, out of country. Guantanimo Bay is the perfect example of the public's mentality of "out of sight is out of mind." Until photos and scandal came out of the prison, most of the basic public had no idea we had a "secret" or "foreign combatant" prison on foreign soil. So you're probably right. We probably have an ultra-secret base on foreign soil somewhere far away from the curious, informed and adventurous eyes of the truth-seeking American public. Well, some of us fit that description anyway, lol.
There was another thread under Area 51 where someone replied that we should have just a "Secret Bases" forum just for that purpose. I agree. Area 51 is no longer Dreamland.
Dreamland is somewhere else........let's find it!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Well I heard from an Armed force veteran that the Area 51 was just a front. It is a base but not of great secret importance like depicted in movies and books. He told me that the real place that is often depicted in TV is located in Puerto Rico. The Base is located underground and that many natives have seen UFOs being chased by U.S. Jets. He said he once witnessed a crash on top of a mountain and that soon after Jets came. That area was now turned into a base. Also that the U.S. itself has a fleet of flying saucers.

new topics

top topics

join