It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survival Group 2012, Eastern Canada?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I was wondering if you have any other relevant information, like a concrete survival group. Would you plase give me more information

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I live in Northside of montreal (close to Lachute)

Ready to survive the Montreal Big one earthquake

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hi there,

I'm currently working on a reportage covering the many preparations for the end of 2012 and the formation of survivalists communities.

During my research I came upon this forum where you were talking about building shelter and regrouping people in view of the future events.

I wanted to know if the preparations were still going on and maybe here more about your plans.

Please inbox me if the project interests you or if you know somebody who might be able to to help me.

Thanks a lot.
edit on 24-1-2012 by On2012 because: mistake

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hi, I'm Terry, me and my groups have created a radio about 2012. It's a way create a network between the groups around the north america ( usa - mexico, canada ) and we help many groups to find serious people who want to be in a groups in there own location.

So if you are searching a groups, or you have a groups and searching people to join you, contact me at :
[email protected]

If you have any question or you are interested to something in this message, contact me.

peace everyone.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tylerc25211

I am consulting on six builds this summer , Gaspe, Alexandria, Upper Laurentians.

Have located all of the minerals necessary to deal with prolonged gama irradiated soils, and all sites will be constructed using Cubic corduroy, which essencially is a very old subterranean build technique. Hermedic, with led grow cells, and both wood fired generators, and basic potential differenciating LI cells.

I am hoping to bunk in at least a 1000 people and just as many animals by late August.

I have given up trying to convince people, they need to come to that realization on their own. The biggest obsticle to success is not the construction, but battling the indifference and ignorance. Somehow it has become a taboo to discuss survival. Instead, I have vowed to help anyone who asks, free of charge, and I hope all of you who have knowledge will do the same. It is going to be a rough ride for many.

AX
FTNWO

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
hi all.

well having grown up just south of lake Ontario, I loved to listen to 50s canadian AM radio. Been there too.

One thing that you all must *NOT* do: same advice applies to the usa people too, is this: suppose 50,000 people fear the End.
For years.
Many of these people individually pour over maps and Indian tales and
vacation travelers discorveries.
"Ah..there IS the Good Place, "Hightop Mountain", someone thinks to himself, over 2 AM coffee.
Another person sees this place on a map too.

well....Come the Day of the Sirens blowing and that stern voiced radio announcer and "quick quick, to the cars", throw in the Packs and Lets Go...to Hightop mountain.
So peaceful this place is, a square mile of high meadows with a tiny town of 700 people down in the valley and umpteen miles from anywheres important.

trouble is.....26, 932 cars are descending upon the roads to hightop! when they arrive, 84,000+ people get out and stare at the other 80,000 within sight.

the crying babies begin to wail.
rain begins to fall.
dusk is arriving.
Tis bathroom trot time.

the grocery store in this tiny town is about the size of your living room!

SO!
choose a place that no one else will also find. Problem is, people being "social" and partly telepathic, *whatever* place that you find will risk being also found by 5,925 others too!

In a sense this True Safe Place must be utterly uninhabitable in its normal state!!

Be aware too, that even if you FIND such a place, and you live in say, Toronto or in the Industrial belt west of lake Ontario, there might be a six lane highway between your home and this safe place of yours, and 300,000 people might be *now* out on this road and just one car will make everyone make the highway their permanent safe spot as all cars stop in this Parking Lot. now the crying baby is in your car and the five other kids get fidgety and now all of them need to poo poo and the radioactive rain is beginning to fall and rains real hard so the only place to poo poo is In your car and this will be so for a week!!

have an alternate plan "C..and "D" and "E" and "F"!

freestone

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
hello i am living in newbrunswick obviously this is pretty much last minute seeing how dec 21 is not that far away, but i am looking for people willing to band together resources supplies and so on. This is about survival and working together i am 25 with 2 kids and willing to do whatever is nessecary to survive for me and them and any one else that wants or needs help. i have already begun gathering can goods extra clothing batteries and other supplies need. i am open to ideas and strategies and locations for holding up and rebuilding a society anything i am not playing the leader roll every input is wanted and debated by all how join.

please contact at [email protected]. Remember better to be safe then sorry and not prepairing is prepairing to fail!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaExray

hi my name is cory i live in southren ont. i have spent the last three years resaching and planing for 2012.i have put in 4 years in a geo thermal company.as of right now i work on the oil rigs in alberta i am trying to get into solar i think that will need new sources of heat and electrcity after this year.i recently have been looking for other people who are trying to prpare for 2012 i think it is important to work together to survive if anyone is looking for more people to add to there groups or is just looking for info contact me i will do my best to help you with any questions.i have also done alot of research on surving in the wild i have binders full on how to grow your own food,water filltration systems,shelters,hunting,and medical like what types of plants can be used for food and medical supplys.
edit on 26-7-2012 by deznuts33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
You people are #ing ridiculous.

What if all this paranoia were government created?? What if screwing with your heads were contingent on some other more important agenda?

If I had to guess what all this 2012 paranoia is about, this would be it: 2012 represents a "shift"...in consciousness?? Not quite. Such shifts happen gradually. Rather, 2012 is being regarded as a point of departure from an earlier mode of existence, and the beginning of a new one.

Concomitant with these changes are 'changes in consciousness' of course, as all social changes educe changes in peoples perceptions; but to expect some preternatural event, is highly unlikely (and it's absurd to put as much stock into it as so many of you are doing). However, making preparations for an economic collapse, is less unreasonable, since the current state of our economy warrants such preparation.

So what can you expect? Just look at current geopolitical events! It doesn't take a genius to infer a possible connection between the hype created around the year 2012 and the current Israel-Iran nuclear crisis; If Israel attacks Iran - which they say will undoubtedly happen (although it has quieted down in the recent months, possibly mirroring the stillness before a storm) - there you go, the prospects of WWIII, an extremely horrifying prospect, becomes very plausible. Isn't that an apt starting point for a new world order? A post judeo-christian order (with all it's moral and social ramifications) and the beginning of a New World Order: this war will result in a more homogonized and federalized global government. It is the veritable BIRTH of universal nationhood.

So there it is. That's the ONLY reasonable assumption to make. Anything else is idiocy.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hi,

I live in Montreal, recently moved to the west island, and was looking in possibly meeting up and discussing some strategy/planning for prepping. It's hard finding other people interested in this subject, I've been looking for a while. I'm in my mid 30s, married, and if you want to talk just msg me or write on here. I know a lot of people already have groups they are part of and if you are alone or in a group and have room for me then I'd like to talk!

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
hahahahahaha ....you guys cannot be serious.....made my day this thread

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaExray
reply to post by tylerc25211

I am consulting on six builds this summer , Gaspe, Alexandria, Upper Laurentians.

Have located all of the minerals necessary to deal with prolonged gama irradiated soils, and all sites will be constructed using Cubic corduroy, which essencially is a very old subterranean build technique. Hermedic, with led grow cells, and both wood fired generators, and basic potential differenciating LI cells.

I am hoping to bunk in at least a 1000 people and just as many animals by late August.

I have given up trying to convince people, they need to come to that realization on their own. The biggest obsticle to success is not the construction, but battling the indifference and ignorance. Somehow it has become a taboo to discuss survival. Instead, I have vowed to help anyone who asks, free of charge, and I hope all of you who have knowledge will do the same. It is going to be a rough ride for many.

AX
FTNWO

I am interested, how can someone reach you to find out more about your project?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I am interested, how can someone reach you to find out more about your project?

Judging by the date of the last posting it looks like Nibiru swept them away.
Remember 'Heavens Gate" a few years ago?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join