It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survival Group 2012, Eastern Canada?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Hi,

I have been reading about this ever since I was a kid back in the Mexican West Coast and chose to relocate to Toronto as it looked like a safe place to be (lifestyle too). I have just recently read about the whole photonic thing so it looks like either way we'll have earthquakes, tsunamis, cold and nuclear debris. Toronto doesn't look like will be a safe place especially due to all the nuclear stuff. So, I am looking to get into a survival group to head to Alberta or somewhere relatively safe at the beginning of December 2012, as I am currently pregnant.

I'd rather be safe and look like a fool than sorry and be killed in a horrible manner. If can't be helped, I'd rather die quick and painlessly.

I'm serious. Who's with me?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I just moved to Calgary.. which is 4000m about sea level.. not safe?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
OK im on the eastern most part of Newfoundland... any advice?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by solo1

which mountains?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Brave soldiers,

I am from Toronto. Looking for meeting people within the area perhaps over a weekend to discuss survival techniques; research safe locations.

I was thinking of heading Nort here but thought of establishing myself in BC.

The Laurentians, I have family there. Where is it safe?

The Kootenays in The Rockies, BC are very self sufficient as well with plenty of fresh water; survivalists and wonderful company.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I'm from Toronto Canada. I have approximated Alberta is far enough inland and has enough mountain regions to survive a major water displacement due to a shift in the axis of our planet.I was looking for the like minded to share info, and maybe placement.
If an electro magnetic pulse device exploded , imagine cell phones dead for a week or two. The thought of a shift in tactonic plates, or very severe water changes across are planet are another. Not to mention if a magnetic ifluence larger then our porportion spins us or forces a tilt.
Mankind has squeezed steam thorugh tubes, combusted gases and liquid to move, but are not prepared with the current infrastructure for this problem. We made bomb shelters to protect us from are own fingers on bottons but not for this.
Whether you are religous and call it Nibiru, scientific and call it planet x, knowing where to be is paramount and being close to large bodies of water is not a good option.If you know of the theory of "Agartha" and the hollow of earth, maybe other civilizations survived underground. The leaders of the world have underground measures in the event they blow us up.We have to find away to survive on the face of a planet that will change the way we see reality 4ever.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rebirth

I'm from toronto also and have approximated alberta is far enough inland and mountain regions to survive a major water displacement due to a shift of axis. Who would think that the potenial source of energy creation would be the greatest factor in destruction.The curruent infrastructure of our major urban centers weren't built to withstand a tremendous jolt to the surface of the planet, New York would be sitting ducks with there infrastructure.
Whether religous Nibiru, scientific planet x, any change in our tactonic plates or water distribution on a planetary level is a cause for preparation i would like to share info and link with the like minded.We have no time to discover"Agartha" that may have saved ancient civilizations. Hopefully we can link and discuss movement and placement. And take some chicks can't be all balls lol.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
A major shift could possilby create hudson bay to cover much of the regions surronding area including the rivers streams and ponds.being near any body of water is a possible danger n being in higher ground may not be enough you might be on an island cut off. We must take into account being able to travel and reconnect with the rest of the survivors.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

i wouldn't suggest looking for protection from animals by going to a cave. that would be many animal's natural habitat. so you'd have to learn how to live together or kill them.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
We rotate and exist on this plane provided by our rotation around this sun and kept within a balance. But planet x exists outside of our plane. Below us maybe above us but on a orientation that is outside of our plane and influence till 2012. The consequence of the this could change the fabric of all we have ever known to be the truth what we think of life and it's creation. Not to mention disrupting a system created on a premise that it was sustainable, as if our earth was a source of infinite resource. I don't know what is the climax to our severe weather or changing the balance of nature. If a pole shift occurs we don't have the knowledge of our forefathers to weather it unless someone can give my writings then the early sumerian texts. I only seek knowledge and a way to survive.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Actually back in behind Mission is some great open country. High elevations and plenty of food.

I just moved from Vancouver Island to south Okanagan and I am in search of a good getaway if anyone has some suggestions.
Maybe a new thread should be started that allows others to inform us of the possibilities?
reply to post by QBSneak000

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Actually I intend should things get rough, to get to the South Okanagan, I'm third generation from that beautiful area. My native friend wants us to move back, but she thinks it may be that we will need to head for the Grand Forks area for a time, and then go back. Not entirely sure. I really think any catastrophe like 2 km tidal waves, and crustal displacement will be of their making. Nuclear fallout is a bad one. The mountains. I can't imagine the coast with its huge precipitation being good in the least. Also, if martial law is the biggest concern, cities should be avoided.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I got a couple of bits of info that people may want to know:

the highest point on the yellowhead higheway aove sea level is about an hour west of edmonton.
I remember when I lived inkamloops we'd be so mad all the time on a 40 degree day because the weather (or rain, we don't work in that unless we gotta) would never hit us. That may have some bearing on fallout.
if shtf i'm definately headin' back to kamloops-kelowna area where i grew up. at least hten a guy knows the secret hidouts and stuff. OOh i just remembered a waterfall that's like niagra(mini) that you can walk behind too. it's in wells grey provincial park.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by heyo]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Well I guess Im ok then being in the Penticton area! I do know that its far better then Saratoga Beach on Vancouver Island where I just moved from last month. I thought though that being the northern point of the Sonoran desert that it may be a bad place to be as well??? In Chilliwack I know of some great places back up the Chilliwack River but have been followed by so called hikers "US Border police" that we're quite interested in what I was doing so far in the mountains by myself??? Theres a new thread haha

I believe I should talk with some native elders abouit the area here. I have been close friends with a Navajo in AZ and they always seem to know the most about their particular areas.
Any tips on South Okanagan?
reply to post by mystiq

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
It'd be interesting to find out the elevation of all that land that President Bush recently purchased in South America. Perhaps that will give us an idea of the kind of elevation you need to be at should there be a pole reversal or anything else that could cause a large sea rise.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by unruly1

Hey, Penticton. Thats where I'm heading back when I can. For the kind of catastrophes such as the 2012 prophecies, its best to look to the legends of the indigenous peoples, they are the keepers of knowledge. The Okanagan is a special area.

Still, when I was visiting in Penticton last summer, a couple of very professional service types, one followed me around in the store. I had a couple of kids, one on each arm, who were arguing at the time, so it was kind of hairy. Then, the one talked about me, and nodded his head to the asian very prep guy and they followed me very slowly all the way back to my relatives home. I decided that if they could hear me, I would give them something to listen to, and started talking about nwo stuff.

So, understand, this isn't just a natural disaster event. With that hole in our magnetic shield, that I believe they put there by exploding 9 underwater nukes, any natural cataclysmic events are things they're trying to bring our way, to confuse us, and the few they may wish to survive, to take the blame off them. To stir the pot. But we need to stir the pot for them instead.
So, a big concern is the sudden military feel to the Okanagan, which is not normal. And to ensure you have some escape plans in place as well.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
So as far as I understood whoever lives in the big cities (Toronto in my case) is screwed big time if something it's gonna happen?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by koytetsu

I am in Nova Scotia as well. I've only recenlty heard about the Myan predicion of the end of the world. I feel a little silly putting any belief in it but on the other hand, they have been accurate in the past (infact more accurate than today's technology). I am not convinced enough to pack up and move anywhere (we're about 200-300 feet above sea level were we are now). It seems to me that if they are accurate about the end of the world then the world will be covered in water. Not sure what precedes that but I assume increasing earthquakes, volcanoes, major hurricanes etc... All we have done to prepare is 1)wood stove 2)generator 3)2-3 months supply of canned food 3)water. I'm not sure if the is more I should do or more that I am willing to do at this point but I figure it's more than many people have done. I get laughed at when I try to bring this subject up to people. I think it's possible and I want to know that within reason, I am doing what needs to be done for me, my husband and our 2 children. What are others around NS doing to prepare?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join