It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama Plastic Surgery??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I'm just curious. Do ya'll think Michelle Obama has had plastic surgery?
Is it lighting? Is it makeup? Is it photographic brushups?
She certainly has different looks at different times.

here she is

here she is in 2007

through the years

Some folks point at Cindy McCain and dis her for (allegedly) having had plastic surgery. I'm of the opinion that as long as someone is a consenting adult then they can do what they want with their own money and their own looks.

*This is NOT a political issue so I put it in 'people' in BTS.
*This means NOTHING for the race. So no one start screaming.
*This is just typical BTS People forum chatter.

[edit on 5/15/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I see what you mean- i think she's been touched up.

Must be nice to be able to walk in sagging and come out smilin'.

Gosh, i hope she used proper funds for that.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
She does look VERY different. I don't know if it's plastic surgery or not.
Sure looks like it could be. Dunno.

This is kinda like the rumors of John Kerry using BOTOX

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
*This is NOT a political issue so I put it in 'people' in BTS. YES IT IS!
*This means NOTHING for the race. So no one start screaming. YES IT DOES!
*This is just typical BTS People forum chatter. NO IT ISN'T!

If I catch the person that edited FF's quote, they're gonna get a good spanky!

Let's put it this way, Cindy McCain's had less plastic surgery than Michael Jackson.

Peace

[edit on 15-5-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Wow, that first pic you posted is terrifying...

That is hidious... She looks MANY TIME HOTTER in the other pictures...

But they are just pictures...

I dont think it proves that she had 'plastic surgery'

But i am not anywhere near an expert on this issue... i cant tell if they have had surgery or not...

So i must defer to other on this subject...

But i can say, personaly, that first picture is scary, scary ugly....

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Obama's 'bitter' half looks very different in the pictures. Like I said - I cant' tell. It could be lighting and photography tricks - but she sure looks different.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I don't know...maybe just be makeup. You know they have some new, less and -non invasive methods. One is injecting a (I think) calcium gel into the nose giving the appearance of a nose job. Lasts 3 years, iirc.

They also have those crazy-glue things, which anchor to your skin, at the hairline and then you pull them back, mebee over the ears??

Remember how Oprah looks in The Color Purple, vs Oprah on her show. Big difference.

Heh, what good is it becoming the candidate's wife if you can't indulge your vanity?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Maybe she needed the plastic surgery so that, like her country, she could be proud of herself for the first time in her adult life?

Just guessing mind you.

Semper

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I don't know about plastic surgery, but she should consider running for president of the USA, if Hillary doesn't become the first female president. Her credentials are amazing, and I think she would be a better president than her husband.

If I was in America and an American citizen and she decided to run for president, she would get my vote.

I have family in America and they hope Hillary becomes the candidate and next president. They want to see a female lead the country for real change. Hillary and Michelle's credentials are impeccable.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I can't tell either way, but she is a lovely lady at that. Not hard to look at.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rachel07
Her credentials are amazing,

Obama's bitter half has the credentials necessary to be Commander in Chief? She's nothing more than an anti-white racist.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Everyone changes as the years pass. Difference in makeup is also a consideration. There is also the possibility of photo "brush-ups".

But what your REAL underlying motivation for this pictorial display and questionable question????

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Being an anti-WHITE racist is far more acceptable than anti-BLACK. I mean, who's been kept down in the U.S. for hundreds of years? I'm white, but understand the black persoective. However, now that Obama's been elected, I hope and feel that the race issue in this country will fade away. He just needs to do a good job, and he's capable of that. But what a responsibility for him -- not only to represent America, but his ethnicity as well. I wish him good luck and Godspeed.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Cindy Mcain's bit
Cindy claims "she just like any other female human"

I'll admit I actually thought this site was legit....I don't remember which video I saw that made me think it was real...but then I saw this one and I couldn't stop laughing.

The first link of Mrs. Obama didn't work for me *sigh* no before and afters for moi

-JR

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

There's no doubt about it. And, I think recent. The Sunday before the Innauguration during the big concert, there were not close-up, or even full-face views of her. I'm just amazed the media is keeping it quiet.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Eh what the heck, who cares? Appearance is important in politics so I don't see it as a big deal if she did. At least she didn't get big knockers and start licking her lips at the camera to one up the opposition.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
She needs larger breasts. I for one would love to see Putin caught staring at her bodacious tatas.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

It would be amusing in a Dog the Bounty Hunter kinda way
I'm sincerely hoping the country is steering away from that mentality. -Would be funny though.

new topics

top topics

join