It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! We dont fit the stereotype!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
The right-wingers will make lists of the Cs coming from the left and vice-versa. If you dont see it from both sides, you are biased towards the left. Not that thats anything bad at all of course.

Please list just one left wing conspiracy that comes close to starting a war for corporate interests. I have looked at both sides and came to a conclusion and unlike you I have taken a stand against it.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

I take a clear stand against agression and war, as mentioned already on the first page of this thread. I believe that agressive action leads to counter-reaction in an endless back and forth.

I suspect you misunderstand my original question: Who do you think comes up with more conspiracy-theories "about the other side". And, judging from this site we have plenty of pure right-wingers and left-wingers here.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I take a clear stand against agression and war, as mentioned already on the first page of this thread.

If that were true, then your choice of which party to support wouldn't be so hard to make.

You say you "take a clear stand against agression and war", but do you think the war in Iraq was justified? Or do you think we were mislead into it?

For me, it isn't that I support Democrats, but that I oppose Republicans. I would also like more choices, but at this time if you oppose war, the best strategy is to support the party that opposes Republicans.

I suspect you misunderstand my original question: Who do you think comes up with more conspiracy-theories "about the other side". And, judging from this site we have plenty of pure right-wingers and left-wingers here.

I gave you an answer already, and you then reply with a condescending notion that I am uninformed and biased and continually skirt my question. If you think I misunderstand, maybe you could explain why you are asking? Or will you go without answering this question as well?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

Where the hell did I say I think the iraq war is justified? Are you mistaking me with some other poster?

And since when does opposing democrats equal being pro-war?

These are exactly the type of stereotypes I am ranting about.

I neither vote republican nor democrat. And you, apparently vote democrat and blame me for not doing so.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Where the hell did I say I think the iraq war is justified? Are you mistaking me with some other poster?

No I was simply asking if you support the war in Iraq or not, and like before, you do not give a a clear answer.

And since when does opposing democrats equal being pro-war?

These are exactly the type of stereotypes I am ranting about.

I neither vote republican nor democrat. And you, apparently vote democrat and blame me for not doing so.

No, what I am saying is if you don't support anyone, then you are not helping. You can continue to talk and feel like you are above the issues, but that will not accomplish anything.

This conversation is going nowhere. Thanks for not answering my questions again.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

My personal opinion is that we were mislead into the iraq war.

I supprt a third party...libertarian. If, by that, you think I am supporting war, you´re wrong. I am supporting a multi-party-system.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

But this whole thing is typical of stereotyping, seriously. Assuming I must be pro-iraq-war because I dont vote democrats.

By the way: I dont mind obama/hillary at all. I just dont vote for them.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join