It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamist Website Instructs Mujahideen in Using Popular U.S. Web Forums to Foster Anti-War Sentiment

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
There certainly are a lot of pro-muslim anti Israeli people posting on the internet, not only here, but elsewhere. Muslims certainly have established themselves on the internet. Is it organized? Who knows? I think there is a lot more attention being paid to what goes on in these forums than anyone is admitting.

Not long ago I posted a thread about all the propaganda I have been seeing blaming the worlds food shortage on gasahol, and that afternoon, on Yahoo's main page was an article about how gasahol wasn't the cause of the shortage, and since then, the whole international food crisis seems to have bee pushed off the front page, like this problem suddenly disappeared. Was it related, I doubt my discussion attempt caught much attention, but I think it is possible that numerous others noticed the same thing and posted similar observations on other forums websites.

I say a propaganda war fought on the internet is safer that one fought in the real world.

<< 1  2   >>

join