It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALIPAC for limiting our rights???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I recently came across youtube.com...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I think that there is a legitimate issue regarding the applicability of the United States Constitution to Illegal Aliens....

Looking at it overall, this entire group was in violation of the law by their very presence in this country.

Semper

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Semper is right here my friend.

The operative word in the quote you posted was indeed illegal.

I don't think anyone here will argue with you about US Citizens having the right to assemble without permits or any other such business. They will however argue with you about illegals having those rights.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
If you are not a citizen of this country, you have no rights here... Same goes for citizens of this country in Mexico... If a U.S. Citizen wants to speak freely in Mexico, well they must pay the piper, same is true in the reverse. Just because they are standing here, doesn't give them rights. It's citizens who have rights, not dogs, birds, cows or illegals..

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The people in this video are beside the point my concern is not with them in this particular case. My concern is with this person implying that it is required by law for anybody in this country to have a permit to practice the right to assemble peaceably.

I practice my right to assemble peaceably nearly every summer without a permit. It is people like this that allow the cops/feds to hassle the people and me that I gather with. What I get from this comment is that he is suggesting that we are breaking the law by doing so and people should succumb to this permit nonsense.

I really hope that most people don't really think they need some sort of permit to gather peaceably on public grounds other then the one already provided us in the Bill of Rights.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I thought this would be something that warranted discussion, perhaps not.

This guy is either suggesting that we as American citizens should get a permit to assemble or that if you are here illegally you need a permit in order to assemble in this country which doesn't make much sense now does it? Therefore this topic is NOT about illegal aliens it is about people thinking that we have to get a permit to practice our rights.

I am wondering if people who practice their right to assemble and free speech or any other rights are actually getting permits and are in favor of this "law?"

top topics

join