It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Schratt Alien v Worldly Spacecraft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I did a search of ATS and could not find much on Michael Schratt. If this has been discussed already then some one please point me in the right direction. If it has not been discussed, this guy knows a lot and you should watch these videos. You can skip the first two as they are introductions. There are 24 of them in 5 minute increments so it will take you a while. After you have watched a few of them lets discuss them. I think he is very close to the truth.
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
On the tenth video during 1:57, there are quotes from Ben Rich on the projection screen. Schratt talks about all of them, except for one, the one that says, "The Air Force has just given us a contract to take ET back home." What the hell?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Please look at few of these videos. This will answer a lot of questions about spacecraft that the US presently operates. According to Schratt we have been traveling faster than light for many decades. He gives a great talk and has lots of connestions in black ops. If you don't want to watch 24 videos, skip around somewhere in the middle and see if he interests you. Some of the best information that I have seen.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Ok, USA has created advanced spacecraft. But then, why do these spacecraft beings abduct only white males to do Banga Banga with them. No chinese, jew, indian males ever got abducted. And if these beings are so advanced, why do the Banga Banga with human males.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join