It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Television Archive - Pick Your Time and Channel

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The 9/11 National Geographic Channel Documentary was a joke! They obviously were giving no chance to anyone who believed other than them. Which they believed of course in the official explanation. Before we get into all the details about how the official explanation is wrong. People have to just look at one thing the 3rd building that fell that was not even mentioned in the official explanation and that itself makes it wrong and not accurate. I liked National Geographic before but how they were so one sided with this issue makes me cring. I was laughing out loud at some of there points they were trying to make.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mister Jones

Originally posted by 095454no
wat with the big deal with 9/11

9/11 has been used as a pretext for several wars, killing ten thousands of people.
That might qualify as a big deal, especially since there seems to be evidence of foreknowledge by western intelligence, or even involvement in the execution.

Partly true, There would have been several wars, killing ten thousands of people without 9/11 the US citizens just were easily fooled and probably the masses will be again.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
been watching some of the BBC footage. I can't believe disinfo agents are trying to get people to believe that 'holograms' caused the explosions. Jaysus

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Thanks for this I'll check it out after!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
That is a great site to refer to I didnt get to see most of the 9/11 coverage thank you!!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dbates

Nice!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
nice

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

Do not spam the board to achieve 20 posts so that you may author a thread. Please go about it the right way.
edit on 4/6/2011 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join