It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 50 Subscriptions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
On the "MY ATS" page it lists the top 50 subscribed threads to the right in order of last activity. Is there a subscribed maximum? I notice that when I delete one of those 50 that the deleted item is replaced with one that was not seen before, but how many threads can there be in total?

My main reason for asking is that I was wondering how the system treats a subscribed thread which has been inactive for awhile. For example, if someone replied to an inactive thread on my list a year from the last activity would it still jump to the top of the my list?

Thanks,

SK

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Interesting question.

If you hit the "MemCenter" tab up top, you will find a "Manage Subscriptions" option on that page(located in the list on the left).

Click that and you should see all of the threads that you have subscribed to since your first day as a registered member (except for deleted threads).

Hope that helps...

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemiK
For example, if someone replied to an inactive thread on my list a year from the last activity would it still jump to the top of the my list?

Not sure if there's a time limit, but I can say that I've had threads, which I've long forgotten about, "jump" to the top of my list due to a recent reply. If you use MS's suggestion, of "manage subscriptions", I'm pretty sure that anything you see on the list is capable of making the "jump".

[edit on 4/26/08 by redmage]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
You are correct, sir...

top topics

join