It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The First SKUNKWORKS Unified Field Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
So, here i am on ATS, reading about how Star-Gates are real, UFO flyovers are impending just as Planet X crashes through our Solar system around about the same time that some old Mayan calendar runs out(kind of like Y2K2 but with stone tablets) just as the rapture begins and Jesus returns in a Rebel X-wing. But hang on. Why worry, Planet X will take out the Reptilian Fleet stations on the Dark side of the Moon, and destroy the Underground bases where David Icke prints all his Books. While we sneak out of earth through the Star-gates to the Galactic Confederations UFO flyover after party just near Vega at Orion"s Belt and Grill.
Man how cool will that party be, God will reveal himself as a holy trinity of Leer, Collier and Billy Meier. Then the greys will rock up and start probing everybody in the name of universal love creating a massive awakening about the true nature of Global Warming really being a consequence of the fact that Alex Jones never stops talking.
Anyway, as i was saying MUFON and has just given Steven Hawking his own UFOcase book series called unidentified speech pathology. Can't wait to hear what he has to say. Man i can't deny that I'm pretty confused about how alienating it is being ignorant. How about you. And just incase you want proof look below.

FACTION ONE: Matrix was a rip off, Darkcity was much better, mainly because it had Jack Bauer in it.
FACTION TWO: V the series was a result of the writers of Godzilla and The the Bold and the Beautifull getting wasted together and watching david Icke on Terry Wogan in the early seventies.

[edit on 24-4-2008 by atlasastro]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
So have i successfully unified some of SkunkWorks favorites subjects of late, or have i missed the truth.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I think you have just taken the critical step that will allow the anarchists to untie the world and bring us peas at last.
Really, the finest foods are just an excuse to eat butter.
cheers
-v

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Of course! It all makes sense now!!

Thanks for finally revealing the truth atlasastro!

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by verbal kint

Lol, i totally agree, i love peas, world peas are even better, with mash as well, more butter please.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by GrooveCat

Thanks GrooveCat, of course it all makes sense. Everything in Skunkworks does. Of course in a parallel universe nothing in skunkworks makes sense. Hopefully we occupy the same parallel, otherwise i may be in trouble.

top topics

join