It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chef GORDON RAMSEY is coming to my town?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hubby saw a sign in the Indigo book store, Brant St., Burlington, and informed me that Gordon is apparently doing a book-signing this Sunday April 27, starting at 3pm.

Not many people care for his 'colorful phrases'. I love watching him in action, and get a huge kick out of him nonetheless.

You have to admit...he sure knows his trade!

Of all the places Chef Gordon visits? lolol

Must be part of his Noth American tour?

I'm gonna try and see if he'll sign it: "To Angie aka TheDuckster at abovetopsecret....." Then I'll take a pic!

"Deny BAD cooking!" lolol

~Ducky~

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I just nabbed this from this site:

Indigo Store Events

Details: Join us as TV chef Gordon Ramsay signs copies of his new cookbook, Gordon Ramsay's Fast Food. A limited number of wristbands will be handed out on the event day. Proof of purchase from Indigo, Chapters, Coles or chapters.indigo.ca will be required for Gordon Ramsay’s Fast Food.

Woooohoo!!!

~Ducky~

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
He actually 'saved' a restaurant on the show 'Kitchen Nightmares' that is literally down the block from me. Hes so entertaining and great to watch.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Thats cool Duckster. I like watching his shows on TV.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I read somewhere (one of his many bio's) that he won't allow his kids to step foot in his posh restaurants. He said he wanted them to check out the fast food places and the like, so that they wouldn't grow to be 'food snobs'.

I'm sure his kids aren't surviving on fast foods alone...lolol..more than likely he wants them to grow up somewhat 'normal' instead of the rich brat gendre. That's what I figured out of it.

He's probably lucky that he only has a short time slot to do his interviews, signings et al, otherwise if I got a hold of him, I'd more than likely be talking the ear off the poor guy.

I think I'll walk up to the guy, (rock my shoulders back and forth with a 1/2 cocked smile/tongue hanging out) show him my 'curse jar', get him miffed enough to fill it. ROFLMAOOOOO

Nahhh...can't do that to the guy. I don't wanna feel any bootmarks up my backside when I go sailing through the door
~Ducky~

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Ah shucks! Now I'm jealous. The Chef could come over to my town anytime and cook something delicious for me. No, wait! Oh drats! I'm having flashbacks of my ex: He kinda looks like Gordon Ramsey, by the way.

:w:

new topics

top topics

join