It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omar Bin Laden: Did They Make a “Copy” of My Father?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Now a son usually knows how his father looks like, right?

Well this one is not certain anymore.

Please, listen to Omar Bin Laden:

"Last time i saw my father on TV, he looked like my father...but sometimes...something very strange...makes you feel difficult to believe this is the same person as your father. ... Maybe they made a copy of my father and say he says this or he says that"

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
A very interesting find i have to say.

A lot of people seem to think that a lot of the bin laden video messages to the world are made with a double or stand in.
This would be handy because your enemy can say stuff that would be good for your campaign.

I dont know bin laden personaly but i have seen quite some videos around that seem to be a different man than the first introduced "bin laden"

Great find, thanks

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Farewell Osama

Alive or Dead, he is still talking.

Either from his grave, or from the hidden studio somewhere in Texas.

Infowars

In fact, after Osama died of complications associated with diabetes, the CIA made several “copies” of the supposed terrorist, the former “freedom fighter” against the Soviets, and paraded these on television and the internet. We were subjected to the Fat Osama and then the Grecian Formula Osama and these “copies” were poor reproductions of the original, although a lot of people didn’t seem to notice.

No doubt Osama bin Laden will never be caught. He died in December, 2001, as Egyptian newspaper al-Wafd reported, although this was not reported by the corporate media in the United States.

Things that make you go HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Now either his voice is hounting all of us and coming directly from the TWILIGHT ZONE - or somebody is making a big fool out of all of us.

News of Bin Laden's Death

Translation of Funeral Article in Egyptian Paper: al-Wafd, Wednesday, December 26, 2001 Vol 15 No 4633

Islamabad -
A prominent official in the Afghan Taleban movement announced yesterday the death of Osama bin Laden, the chief of al-Qa'da organization, stating that binLaden suffered serious complications in the lungs and died a natural and quiet death. The official, who asked to remain anonymous, stated to The Observer of Pakistan that he had himself attended the funeral of bin Laden and saw his face prior to burial in Tora Bora 10 days ago. He mentioned that 30 of al-Qa'da fighters attended the burial as well as members of his family and some friends from the Taleban. In the farewell ceremony to his final rest guns were fired in the air. The official stated that it is difficult to pinpoint the burial location of bin Laden because according to the Wahhabi tradition no mark is left by the grave. He stressed that it is unlikely that the American forces would ever uncover any traces of bin Laden.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
There are many pages online where people analyse the osama bin laden videos of the last couple of years and many come to the conclusion that the videos are faked.

Here is one of them as an example.

As Alive as Elvis

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Has Omar said his father's dead? Does he even know?

They say family attended Bin Laden's funeral in that Egyptian Newspaper report, so either that's a lie or Omar's being kept in the dark.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by ThePiemaker]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
You wont see this on Fox News. I hope PBS Frontline will do some investigating on this.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
No doubt with the technology we have now it's possible to digitally impose someone's face onto someone else and change the voice frequency to match.

With unlimited funds the government would have no problem acquiring and using the best technology available.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
It is realy amazing again to see the lack of replies to this thread.
Not that i am surprised.

It seems to me that most counter propaganda topics have a very hard time to get the interest of the masses.
Almost like, they dont want to know.

I suppose these topics are the opposide of topics like : the US is the most powerfull in the world.
The get many many replies.

There seems to be very strong evidence that osama bin laden is not making those videos and is not appearing in them.
I think this is quite importand because this was the main reason why the US invaded afganisthan.

So if osama did not make these videos, who made them than?

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
There was a History Channel special called Declassified: The Taliban and of course Bin Laden was mentioned. What I found interesting is that there was at least one scene where a lookalike was with Bin Laden.

Description of the show

The actual video

He had the same exact clothes on, same hair style, same height, and near identical facial features. The man was literally a clone of Osama.

There's more than enough proof that Bin Laden has been dead since December 26th, 2001. There's more than enough proof there is more than one "Bin Laden."

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Souljah

Soulja, thanks for sharing that important video with all of us. I'm glad it has been released online, and I'm also glad Osama's son wasn't killed for sharing his opinion about the legitimacy of those tapes with his "father" (or whoever was posing as his father) making outrageous confessions about orchestrating the terrorist-attacks on 9/11.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... in this thread a video shows bhutto clearly stating the osama is dead and named his killer. i believe he is dead and i believe bhutto was assinated because of this interview w/frost.

look at the pictures posted by "Gottago" on this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... he is not the same person in the last 2 photos. great find by gottago.

cloned?

[edit on 28-4-2008 by musselwhite]

top topics

join