It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea Courts the Gay Vote

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Chelsea wowed the crowd recently at a gay bar crawl in Philadelphia with Gov. Ed Rendell.

Led around the neighborhood by Gov. Ed Rendell, Chelsea was mobbed by local gays and lesbians, as she walked from one club to the next. They ran up to hug her, posed for pictures and certainly invaded her personal space.

“I grabbed her [behind],” one young woman exclaimed to her friends after snapping a picture with her arm around the former first daughter.

“Chelsea, the gays love you!” one fan exclaimed, as she took the microphone at Bump, a restaurant and bar that was her first stop. “Oh, gosh, I don’t know if everybody loves me,” she responded.

edited for ATS T&C

firstread.msnbc.msn.com...

They loved her hair; they smacked her butt; they hooted and hugged Friday night as Chelsea Clinton hit Philadelphia for what campaign aides called a "gay pub crawl."

www.pennlive.com...

She attended a party in Portland, Oregon about a week ago, at which there were some 2000 men in red dresses.

...[A]ll I could think of was that: "I am...standing in front of Hill and Bill's kid...in a red Mary Kay Cosmetics Collection dress...I'd just bought that day at the Goodwill...how weird is that?"

Yes, Chelsea Clinton made it to the infamous "Red Dress" Party.

Not to be confused with that other annual "Red Dress" fundraiser, this is the "Red Dress Party," a mondo-alcohol-fueled dance party where nearly 2,000 gay men in various states of red dress undress (and several nearly naked straight men as well as one very colorfully decorated naked woman) invade a warehouse in Northeast Portland and dance their collective [behinds] off to pounding disco music and the incredible Storm Large and her Balls (they were beyond fabulous). Large, a bigtime Obama supporter even dedicated one of her more infamous songs, Ladylike, to Chelsea's mama.

edited for ATS T&C

wweek.com...

www.freerepublic.com...

www.google.com...

It appears that Chelsea is getting comfortable enough in her surrogate role to do some hardcore campaigning for her mother.

Some have even wondered if there might be a Barack/Chelsea ticket.

I doubt it, but politics might be in Chelsea's future as she gains experience on the campaign trail.

[edit on 2008/4/23 by GradyPhilpott]

join