It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jehovah's Witnesses?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
At the end of the day its the Christians fault for being too tired during the day because they they work too much and because society have branded them loons anyway. Christians should be like the JWs or at least try and spread the truth without denying the Christ and get the truth noticed, but they do not and can not.

This means we end up getting half truth religions spreading like fire like some new revelation and people would rather have that story because its compelling, same old have the Apple routine which they are willing to take.

2 Corinthians 11
Paul and the False Apostles

For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough. 5But I do not think I am in the least inferior to those "super-apostles." 6I may not be a trained speaker, but I do have knowledge. We have made this perfectly clear to you in every way.
Text

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
they are following the higher power there is a religion you really should question for it is time to. NUFF SAID

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
We had a girl that was a JW that worked in our office, she would get very angry if anyone questioned her belief.

I remember once talking about UFOS and showing her some paperwork on it apparently they are something similiar to the devil that mustn't be talked about.

Any group the worships something that time and time again has been proven to be not as good as may seem and promises them a better life when TSHTF has to be questioned in my book.

God made man in his image = Be afraid!

[edit on 4-8-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I would tell them to have an open mind for a change and find out about the TRUTH about the being(s) called Jehovah Here and Here Please also do note that Jesus NEVER used the word Jehovah. Ever. If that was the name of the Creator, trust me, "his" first-born son would know.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Here are some facts about Jehovah's Witness...

They will let a family member die from lack of a blood transfusion by their ignorant understandings of scriptures...
They were started by confirmed 33 degree mason who is buried under a large masonic pyramid.
They have a "secret" library with all their egyptology roots and masonic influenced foundations...
They condemn homosexuality while it runs rampant within their headquarters and even within some of their governing body.
There is widespread child molestation among JW's.
Jehovah's Witnesses have stated on several occasions from their publications and also allowed to be preached that the generation that began in 1914 MILLIONS NOW LIVING WILL NEVER DIE! Now they have recently changed their stand because 100 year anniversay has just approached in 3 years and have said there is "New Light" and that the generation is an "overlapping" multi-generation.... how convenient.... and the masses believe this crap....
JW's have land holdings and finances in the billions of dollars and have secret land holdings for the upper eshelon and they still require their people to give money to fund new buildings and etc.
JW's "encourage" (this really means YOU WILL) them to not have kids go to college.
JW's have condemned the UN publically and also stated that JW's SHALL NOT JOIN clubs or etc like YMCA or boyscouts and "encourage" parents to not have children in sports or etc. YET they themselves were secretly a part of the UN and once the word got out they pulled out just after 9/11.
JW's are taught to make sure their children become baptized... as a result if the child turns away from the religion and the governing body's teachings they are then SHUNNED by their family and all their friends that they ever knew as a JW unless they repent and become a zombified Follower of their circe or church or sorceries...
JW's Teach that blood transfusions are something that one will loose there eternal life if they have one yet they say it is a "conscience matter" to have an organ transplant where there may be up to a 1/2 pint of blood from the original donor contained in the organ that enters the blood system of the recepient...
JW's require a monthly allotment of hours in door to door field service activity in order that you remain in "good standing".
JW's believe that our Creators name is Jehovah even though they admit that it is infact according to the oldest known scrolls to be YHWH. Furthermore they have stated decades ago they would change their name if a greater understanding of His True name came to light... recently the True Name of YAHUWAH has come to light where we have uncovered that (a) proceeds the H and (u) proceeded the W and yet when presented with proof and ancient facts the governing body rejects the Saving Name of YaHuWaH... as does most religions...

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Annee
Can someone give me a really good definition of what a Cult really is??

Like Communism - - it is one of those words that get thrown around and applied to anything someone does not understand fully.

Ever hear the expression " A cult is a religion you don't like"

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
So all the Elvis threads get deleted or canned in "skunk works" yet this which is about a religion is allowed to exist in skunk works? What a joke.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Trams
I was just wondering what you all thought about them. I did a quick search and found some interesting things. But I didn't find my answers. What do the ATS members think about Jehovah's Witnesses?

I've heard some people think that their a cult.
www.youtube.com...

Heres a Article I found, Interesting
contenderministries.org...

I would really want to know what you all think about them. Later today I'll post some more videos, articles

You have to go back to the beginning. They have become a seeming religion, one with money. Those that were around when they started know that they grew out of a cult with a small core who started it. It was only five to ten folks in the beginning. They quickly changed their documents and teachings to be closer to christian ones in order to bring in more followers.

I could tell you some stories from from friends who almost joined in the beginning. Put it this way, the core were not worshipping god, the opposite. It still is a cult. What are couple flags for you, threats, intimidation, difficult to leave, they want control of your money and your life.

Here is what is very very sad to me, so many are suckered into this false religion are good people looking for god.

Only thing you should know, no church or religion can get you to heaven and salvation. Jesus said there is only one way to the father, through him. You simply have to accept that you are a sinner and ask him into your heart as your lord and savior and repent of your sins. That's it, say that simple prayer and Jesus says your name will be written in the lambs book of life and you have a place in heaven. He also says that the people who say that prayer are the true church. No building, the people.

After that my friend just read proverbs and the new testament. Find others like you and you will find a place to worship. Not hard just very simple.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Trams

Simply said, they're annoying! I swear there hasn't been a summer yet where I don't get a couple of Jahova Witnesses knocking at my door. I don't like any religion who tries to push their beliefs on people. Going door to door like they do, you might as well put them in the same group of canvasing politicians.

I really feel sorry for the kids whose parent's follow that religion. They don't believe in celebrating anything. Talk about leading a boring life, you might as well just sit and watch the grass grow, than die.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join