It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After the fall of the NWO, what next?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Ok, it's somewhat speculative but for the sake of argument let's assume in this thread that the worst of the NWO is true.

This is a thread focused on how you want to see the world after the NWo falls like a brick and shatters like glass, we are back in the drivers seat, all the elites have been hanged for their crimes or brought to a well defended island where they can life out ther lives ( or whatever becomes of them, not important for this thread, they are out of the way )

So there are 500 million chipped people on this globe, we have the technology to track everybody and money only exists in digital form. The logistical means to bring stuff to the populace are in place and the corporations facilitating the NWO have been taken over by people that do take others best interests at heart.

How do we ensure that this will stay like this?

Would you like to cut out your tracking chip or would you see the benefits of a system that recognizes you wherever you go and can act like a mobile database of your likes and dislikes so you wile be helped by that system to get what you want in life? What safeguards have to be in place to prevent the brown excrement floating to the top while abusing the power they have?

I think that education is one good way to help the populace get a hold of their personal power in case of leading their own life instead of being hearded into a penn with fences of fear. Children and adults should be able to learn what they want whenever they want.

total transparancy of financial transactions of everyone and every business is vital because we know that you have to follow the money to the root of the problem. A independant institute with safeguards in place has to be erected for this cause.

The world of science will have to be libirated of the chains of financial bondage that they are in now so that they can research all sides of reality without fear of funds being revoked or whatever. This should be for the benefit of all and not of a sacred few. Patenting rules should be revised so there are no limitations on the use of any scientific discovery.

personal freedom is prevelant above all other things. As long as you do not directly interfere with someone elses freedom you are free to do with your body what you want, however damaging it could be for that person.

The news outlets has to be honest in the information they give, how, i don't know but this can be arranged i think. We are smart enough.

the essentials of life should be under control of the people and not in private hands. This includes water, food, education, public transport, housing, energy and the financial world.

Ofcourse people striving for material gain have to be able to do just that but people that do not want to work all their life but still be able to without fear of hunger or eviction ( but of course they will not have a villa to life in ey?
)

Ok, i think i will have forgotten some things so pleace lets discuss it. It's ok to focus on the coming treath but why not prepare for the day after
. No empire has eternal life so there will be a day after.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
After the NWO? Well, I suppose everybody will go back to wanting to make every village a separate nation, and there will be the constant small and large wars, and attempts at genocide/ethnic cleansing that we've seen over the last couple hundred years. We'll go back to fighting over the most productive land, basing our claims on ancient texts and dead treaties.

Individual warlords and dictators with various religious and ethnic agendas will pop up again as they gain more recruits from the hungry ranks of the people who used to be gainfully, peacefully employed by the NWO. The waves of refugees will start up again, but without the NWO there to redirect resources and make sure they get enough water, food and shelter, expect millions to die of thirst and starvation.

Actually the death toll will probably be in the billions, since the NWO will no longer be actively trying to limit global population growth until we can figure out the optimum carrying capacity of the planet. So people will continue to breed out of control. Oh, and without the tracking chips, most of those billions (entire families) will die and be forgotten in mass graves without identification.

Hopefully, none of the petty tyrants and warlords will be able to get their hands on nuclear weapons, which would ordinarily be under the control of the NWO. They might make a pretty big boom, and cause further damage to a global ecosystem already under stress from overpopulation. Along with that, expect the spread of deadly pandemics, killing more millions, since the NWO's disease tracking, research and response forces will be gone. So maybe get ready for a new Dark Ages, with corpses lying in the streets.

Go back to any of the periods of ancient China and see what happens after an empire collapses. Expect the same thing, only on a much larger, nastier scale.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Ok, nohup, this thread is about preventing what you are saying here. It's not impossible, the average person just wants to life their live in peace with their suroundings. Personally i do not know anyone that wants to repress another just for the heck of it. The NWO will have provided a infrastructure of control that can be used for good instead of evil and i say that we have to use it.

[edit on 18-4-2008 by Harman]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Well, in a hypothetical situation where ALL ignorant selfish people were not a factor, I think things would work just fine, people would lend the other cheek, violence would be obsolete, so there would be no one to lend the other cheek to, and understanding would be vast and deep, and man would know the truth about his temporal existence in the grand divine scheme of things, and death would be merely another step in liberation. People would not complain, nor would they suffer, as their deep understanding would have transmuted any sort of illusory sense like that of suffering or even existing.

BUT, you just said the elitist would be gone, but trust me, there are millions of aspiring elitists that would surely take the place of them, and their schemes would be as deep as the first insuring their reign.
So I come to the conclusion, and assumption that you are seeking the idea of some sort of possible utopia; and I reason with myself by hypothesizing that it would take a step up in evolution, or divine intervention to attain a utopia. The only other way I see it possible with the ego's we have on earth, is through brute force and extremely profound educational systems that would teach the deepest knowledge of the initiates in order for the government to be able to phase itself out after educating the people deeply in morals and previously esoteric understandings.

I just think we will evolve to be like ants, to serve a common good without question, because there will be no question, because everything will be out in the open and completely explained.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
But perhaps the majority of good nice people will make the bad evil ones left over feel so good about themselves that they turn to the good side and then everything would balance itself out, we would be creatures of necessity, the entertainment industry would probably be gone, it would be replaced with education, since people would begin to be enlightened without the retardation of negative influences(hopefully)and education would be entertainment again, everyone would know how to survive alone for the rest of their life but would live in small groups and have an innate knowledge of population/crowding potential, we would no longer have lustful desires, we would feel rich with only as much as we would need to survive, and we would truly understand time in a sense to only do what really matters, and not get caught up in fantasy or things that decay and have an inevitable destruction or ending, we would know truth, and practice truth at all times, it would become our nature. History and all its works and writings would be the entertainment industry as well; we would know how important it is to take it into account so as to not suffer the consequences of greed and ignorance ever again.
I would imagine this would all balance out after about 7 generations or so.

I think it all boils down to either a leap in faith, and or a leap in evolution; to me, there is no difference, they are co-creators so to speak.

Sorry, wanted to add this perception as well. Im interested as well to see what people have to say about possible near futures, cool thread brother

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

And how do you think we wile be able to resist the aspiring elitist in this world. I think 95% of the world does want a peacefull life.

I had the idea that whoever will be in charge as a benevolent dictator will have to get a small explosive attached to his upper legg on a blodvein and everybody above the age of 18 will get a votebox that says 'kill' If 51% of the population of the world dislikes the way he rules the world that vein will explode and he will bleed to death. Keeps him honest
. The way to get the world ready for a peacefull way of living together will need harsh actions to the people that are indoctrinated in the way of power and manipulation that is for sure. It's a sad fact that they will be taken care of in one way or another.

[edit on 18-4-2008 by Harman]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
First and foremost there will have to be unlimited free energy available to all.Available energy or the lack thereof has been the leading cause of conflict. This would essentially make currency useless.
There will never be a utopian soceity so long as people feel someone else's life is worth less than thiers. There are two ways to end conflict.Force and reason.When force is equal only reason will work.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
What happens next?
Sounds like you are describing the events that lead up to the Second Coming.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Harman

hahaha, Id vote for that! Instead of chipping everyone, maybe kinda like youre saying, everyone will have a bomb in their chest that is also a lie detector and it blows if you lie. I think it would have to be everyone, because if it were just the leader, then that could work against us if too many people wanted to sway the vote for evil.

And yes, I agree with you, I think a majority want peace and love! and if they say they dont, they are lying, and if they really dont, they are deranged and self destructive! Thus my second post

[edit on 4/18/2008 by psychedeliack]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychedeliack
[...]I think it all boils down to either a leap in faith, and or a leap in evolution; to me, there is no difference, they are co-creators so to speak.

Sorry, wanted to add this perception as well. Im interested as well to see what people have to say about possible near futures, cool thread brother

I missed that one in my previous reply, thanks for the positive input, i think it will be one of the few because we are stuck focusing on the negative instead of the positives of life

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

Thats why i opted the free scientific community in my OP. free energy will be popping up left and right of us and everybody will have a little box of power in their homes.

new topics

top topics

join