It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matthieu Ricard on Tibet : a worthy source.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Matthieu Ricard on Tibet : a worthy source.

www.lemonde.fr

(...) le 14 dans l'après-midi, dans des quartiers périphériques de Lhassa, le quartier de Drapchi et Karma Gonsar, loin des témoins occidentaux, la police a tiré à balles réelles et il y a eu 67 morts ce jour-là. En tout, à ce jour, nous avons les noms de 192 morts tibétains et 2 300 arrestations confirmées de personnes qui maintenant ont disparu.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
[snippet transl. :] "The 14th in the afternoon, in Lhassa's suburbs, district of Drapchi and Karma Gonsar, far from western witnesses, police shot with real bullets and there was 67 deads on this day. So far we have the name of 192 dead tibetans and 2300 confirmed arrests of people who have now disappeared."

Sorry for quoting a non-english source, but it could be worth the game as the content could be rather unique.

The fact is that Matthieu Ricard is known for being the son of a famous right-wing French philosopher and nevertheless a tibetan-bouddhist monk while also having a PhD degree in molecular genetics from the Institut Pasteur. He's now an interpret for the Dalaï-Lama while living in Nepal.

In this internet chat with readers of french newspaper Le Monde, he gives his account about the recent events in Tibet.

[Feel free to ask for some details of the interview if needed, I'll be pleased to help on this very subject (even if there's some CIA cover-up around the case
)]

(Mods feel free to trashbin this if counter-T&C)

www.lemonde.fr
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 11-4-2008 by Rigel]

[edit on 11-4-2008 by Rigel]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Yeah my father-in-law know this guy. From what he said to me, this guy is trustworthy. Anyway, who can't see that China is ruled by a bunch of thugs?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Anyway, who can't see that China is ruled by a bunch of thugs?

Apparently beijinghaidian
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Already stated my piece there. Thanks much for some news that I can't read myself because of language differences, much appreciated (especially the translation, lol! Definitly helps alot!)

top topics

join