It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk Leo Zagami

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I really do apologize if this has been done before.

I watched the entire Project Camelot interview with Leo....frankly I felt like my wife when I try and explain to her the game and history of the NFL.
Is anything that guy says based on any reality?

Am I being lazy by not doing the research myself?

Well, after going down with Greer and Burish, I just don't have the patience to get sucked in again and some of you guys are fantastic skeptics.

What say you?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
"debunker" or "believer" both can stand for hypocrite, best to just weigh things out for your own and see the pattern of influence within your own life rather then take anyone's word or predictions as "written in stone". Even with their looking glass technology (should it prove real) is based off of the idea of the "observer" determining the outcome.

That being said, I know a fair amount of people will "poo-poo" Leo which is fine, but if you're going to do that then "debunk" Svali too:

2 Hour Svali interview: Also at Project Camelot for starters

and I don't mean circumstantial character analysis, because these guys play by a whole different set of rules when it comes to "lying", "cheating", "stealing", & "murder" it would seem. Leo and Svali talk about doing messed up things, lying about their identity, and much more....so yeah we know they're not exactly the first people you want to trust. So why would they do that and risk themselves to just be Internet famous to a relatively ostracized community?

[edit on 10-4-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
But what I'm looking for is someone that has done the research and has an opinion.
I really appreciate your response but you aren't telling me what "you" think and that is what I want.

I keep chasing all of these crackpots hoping that there is something to them, even a morsel of truth.

It was hard enough to understand all Leo was saying through that thick Italian accent let alone the subject matter.

He never explained why he went from Christian to Muslim. I would love to have that answer.

Is he another Greer? or Dan Burish?

Like I said, I watched the whole damn interview but am not willing to get sucked in further when just one poster could tell me..."yeah, dude, I looked into him and this is why he is full of crap............"

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Only research one could really *really do would be called stalking to most. Considering these people weren't hiding from the general public it would seem

What kind of research do you want? Evidence that would indicate a large syndicate of interests that dominate the globe...there's hundreds of those threads. So what is that you want to hear? That this is all fake and we can all go back to "go back to sleep & keep drinking beer" as Bill Hicks used to say?

There is a general census out there, maybe you should do your own "debunking" research then and see what you find...

You realize how much of the "evidence" in Greer and Burisch's "debunking" is hear-say and conjecture...sounds awful lot like what one would call a conspiracy..hmmm

Why would he switch from Christian to Muslim, or with Svali switch from her faith to Christianity? Because they have been traumatized more then likely.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I am in the process of research..its kind of tough because of the thick accent, but with the help of the net I have found many different connections he pointed out that are verifiable...
especially interesting is the mount graham/vatican connection.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

What kind of research do you want? Evidence that would indicate a large syndicate of interests that dominate the globe...there's hundreds of those threads. So what is that you want to hear? That this is all fake and we can all go back to "go back to sleep & keep drinking beer" as Bill Hicks used to say?

Mr. Bard, we have established that we both love beer but....I am not asking for "research" I just assumed that some people here have already done it and would be more than willing to say...."he is full of crap" or is the real deal. Maybe somewhere inbetween and then they can say why.

I was just saying that I spent way way too much time looking into Greer and listening to the Dan Burisch crap to go plunging down the rabbit hole if I don't have to. If one of the big names shows up and can convince me it is worth the journey, well then I will. (I don't want to say their names because if I am wrong about them I don't want them to go on some ego trip.)

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Actually at some point he opened up his email address and I found him to be quite friendly and charismatic in a sense.

I liked him.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

lol I am sorry if I came off too strongly, I've been way too tense today. It truly is an odd subject. There is a post by an ATS member who claims to have a relation in one of the lodges Leo said to have been tortured at. I'll try to find it, but it seems the subject of Leo and Svali have really blown up in the past few weeks.
[edit on 11-4-2008 by Shakesbeer]
Here is the link to the page of the old thread with an account from a member who has a father in law in one of the lodges:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As far as Burisch and Greer goes, their perspective on conceptual possibility is worth a listen alone. Or shall I say the "What if" factor

[edit on 11-4-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
ok...

Kicking off his DJing career through the unlikely medium of catholic church radio stations in his native Italy, Leo Zagami (aka Leo Young) found himself under the spotlight as the youngest broadcast DJ in his country after playing his own show at the tender age of 13 back in 1983.

www.discogs.com...

[edit on 12-4-2008 by kilad]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Any idea why he booted Christianity to the curb?

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I dont know what to think of him personaly. I watched the first interview and found him really hard to listen to. Im not too sure but I think he might be lieing about some stuff - just a feeling I have.

-fm

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kilad

Thanks for the root info.

Coming out of mass media as DJ, people must think he's important.

Hold in there cousin Brucie.

Don't let the Illuminati get you down.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Ok, here's a clue. If this guy was really spilling the beans on a real world wide conspiracy, that is nearly all powerful, why is he still breathing? If I was Grandmaster of the Illuminati and one of my flunkies said "This Zagami (or Young or Kahn or whatever he's calling himself this week) is going sideways on the deal" I'd have had him eliminated post haste. You'd have never heard of him, the body never would have been found, etc. Instead, he's on Youtube nattering on for hours and the foil hat brigade is lapping this stuff up by the gallon. Let's see some PROOF! Not just this dingbats word for it. Not just some phony documents downloaded from the internet. Virtually everything that is verifiable that he's ever said has been proven to be FALSE! For instance, his membership in P2. Since he was born in 1970 and the P2 ceased to exist 1976, that means he was initiated into it when he was younger than 6?!? Or that he's 33 degree Scottish Rite Mason when no Scottish Rite lodge in the WORLD has any record of him? Apparently he was at one point briefly a member of Masonic Blue Lodge, that promptly expelled him for his constant use of profanity. And you'd think that as a Grandmaster of the Illuminati he'd have a better job than occasional club DJ and Sales Manager of a Norwegian home radiator firm, huh? Like maybe he'd be on the Boards of Directors of several multinational firms or something equally prestigious.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I have been knowing Leo for years (20 to be precise) and is sad to admit that the guy is out of his mind. Most of the things he says are real as real are his connections but all is mixed up.

His father as his grandfather were part (AND VERY ACTIVE) of a Masonic lodge, he has innerit some of the privileges but only to cause troubles to his family.

Leo has been under doctor control (the first was his father) since he was 20,since then his life has been a mixed up of dreams and reality.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Leo's harmless. That's why he's still alive.

top topics

join