It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Ex-Illuminati Leo Zagami on Jesuits, Zionists & Masons

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The new world order has become the current world order. We are being tracked, used, and abused by the tyrants, who rule this world. They will be destroyed from outside & within their organizations. They want chaos. They're going to get chaos!

Leo Zagami seemed to know more about the tyrannical government-leaders than Alex Jones, and William Cooper ever did. Please consider the warnings & answers he shares in this video & at his website (if it hasn't been removed or taken over by a wicked intelligence agency by now):

Leo Zagami-related website:
www.illuminaticonfessions.webfriend.it...

About This Video:
Ex high ranking illuminati aristocrat leo zagami interviewed by Hesham Tillawi from current issues.

These are exerpts [in that youtube- video].

The full length video [which is hosted at googlevideo.com] tells more, how his website was shut down, how the police threatened him etc.

This shorter video skims over how different groups, the jesuits, zionists, aristocratic bloodlines, freemasons and muslims plus russians etc. all play their part in the illuminati.

Keywords, for which to look & listen:

Banking microchipping vatican black pope jesuit general un globalists freedom fascism knights of malta rosicrucians shriners

[edit on 9-4-2008 by ChadOnLife]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
if you like that you'll really like these...

Project Camelot just finished an interview series with him. They posted it 5 days ago.

Leo Zagami Video Part 1

Leo Zagami Video Part 2

Leo Zagami Video Part 3

Enjoy!

Coven

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAH!

OMG, this guy is hilarious. He's got everyone involved, from the Masons to the Zionists.

This guy is no more an ex-Mason of the 33rd degree than I am the Pope.

Keep in mind that the Masonic 33rd degree was borrowed from the Rosicrucians. I think it is like the 5 Temple degree in the AMORC. Either way, it has nothing to do with political bodies and ruling the world.

The other thing that cracks me up is another guy who is supposedly "Ex Mason" who talks about how it is all Satan Worship.

As long as there are Secret Societies, there will be people who make up all sorts of laughable conspiracies about them.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
For those who can sleep at night after reading what Ex-Illuminati Leo Zagami tells I hope that you still can after reading what Illuminati whistleblower Svali tells.
Her name is a pseudonym for obvious reasons.
Because I prefer to have at least some sleep at night I stopped reading.

we researched the story of Svali, a previous Illuminati whistleblower who has now disappeared.

This woman's story is so extraordinary, so shocking, and so important, that we've made the decision to add her to our Tribute page although it's not known for sure whether she is dead or merely silenced. We urge every visitor to our site to listen to or read her testimony: an in-depth radio interview and her own writing. It involves an emotional description, on audio, of her experiencing a ritual child sacrifice - a real one - which she was forced to witness when she was twelve... in the Vatican. No-one who hears this can doubt that this event occurred as described.

She goes on to describe the workings of the Illuminati in everyday society, business, banking and government, internationally, in the clearest detail. Unlike Leo Zagami, Svali (a pseudonym) is or was American and so her English is rather easier to understand on first acquaintance.

www.projectcamelot.net...

www.projectcamelot.net...

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I'm really sorry but unless I see a transcript, I probably won't understand this; His accent is just alittle too thick to follow.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

When a fake name, someone who can not be questioned to verify and Project Camelot are involved you might consider taking it with a grain of salt. Read up on Serpo for some insight especially (if I remember right) the info on RATS.

I have no opinion on this one other than justifiable skepticism. There should be hundreds of whistle-blowers if even part of this is true. Otherwise its pretty out there.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Ya know, his English is a bit too perfect considering the strong accent. An actor perhaps

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Listen to Svali's testimony as posted above too then because she is from Southern California and speaks perfect English and is basically saying the same thing. This was prior to Leo coming out too if I remember correctly.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quazga

Keep in mind that the Masonic 33rd degree was borrowed from the Rosicrucians. I think it is like the 5 Temple degree in the AMORC. Either way, it has nothing to do with political bodies and ruling the world.

The other thing that cracks me up is another guy who is supposedly "Ex Mason" who talks about how it is all Satan Worship.

I would like you to ask you, have you been inside a Masonic Logde anywhere in the world? And how do you know that there is no satanic worship?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Creo Coactum

I would like you to ask you, have you been inside a Masonic Logde anywhere in the world? And how do you know that there is no satanic worship?

Yep...

Because there isn't any. There is fellowship, education, and enlightenment, yet not one mention of Satan anywhere.

My favorite funny was when Pat Robertson in his book "New World Order" referred to Rosicrucian convocations as being meetings where "they worship Lucifer". I suppose from a fundies view point anything ritual oriented probably reeks of an evil occult to them, but nothing could be further from the truth.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by Quazga]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I quote here from a document first published in 1918. It has a glossary, and within it there is an entry for Illuminati:

To students of mysticism and occultism, the term generally means the enlightened ones. It means those who have received illumination, or light, in the sense of attaining Cosmic Consciousness, a realization of the omniscience. The term has been traditionally and historically applied to Rosicrucians and Martinists. The Rosicrucians were often known as "Brothers of the Illuminati," and in fact, in different periods of history, outwardly used the name of Illuminati, or les Illumines. The Illuminati were well established in southern France in the region of Toulouse, and of course, were one and the same as the Rosicrucians. Also, in Germany they were prominent in the latter part of the eighteenth century. In 1776, one Adam Weishaupt established a sect which he called the Illuminati. It had no connection with the older movement, concerned itself greatly with politics, and came into bad repute. Some historians have confused the true Illuminati with this latter movement.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
That guy is a hoax. He has no idea what he is talking about.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by spacevisitor

When a fake name, someone who can not be questioned to verify and Project Camelot are involved you might consider taking it with a grain of salt.

Well, to tell you the truth I hope that those stories aren’t true at all, but looking to many things that happened during the last seven decades in this world I take it very, very seriously.

Read up on Serpo for some insight especially (if I remember right) the info on RATS.

I read and followed especially all of Serpo and am convinced that it is a mix of disinformation and the truth.
That happens all the time in Ufo related cases, for the reason of confusion.
And that works so far very well.

I have no opinion on this one other than justifiable scepticism

That is very wise.

There should be hundreds of whistle-blowers if even part of this is true. Otherwise it’s pretty out there.

That is an illusion.
To come forward with things like this, while you where part of it is in my opinion very, very brave indeed.
The reality is that most are with reason scared like hell to do that, and for very obvious reasons if you ask me.

And for what it is worth, I am convinced that Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy from Project Camelot are very sincere and trustworthy and with the best intents, but they depend 100% on the info of those who inform them.
And those who inform them have also to do with mixes of disinformation and the truth.

So, I believe absolute in their goals.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by warfarealien

There seems to be a concerted effort to discredit Zagami, especially in ATS threads. If ever I need convincing that what he says is true, it is the nature of the criticisms that would persuade me to look further into his arguments. His website is a bit disorganised but very informative.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heronumber0

There seems to be a concerted effort to discredit Zagami, especially in ATS threads. If ever I need convincing that what he says is true, it is the nature of the criticisms that would persuade me to look further into his arguments. His website is a bit disorganised but very informative.

Just so we are clear. Are you stating that any idea which is criticized as being outlandish, by that very token HAS to be true? If not, that's exactly what it sounds like.

If I were to claim the sky to be green, and lots of people criticized my theory, would that make it true? I ask this, because that's what your logic appears to be saying.

Please show me where my assumptions are incorrect in this matter.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by Quazga]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

Quazga,

I believe that secret societies are morally and ethically wrong.

Do you believe that I have the right to state this?

Do you believe that I am wrong in stating this, if so please tell me why you believe I am wrong?

I will listen to what you have to say,

thankyou for your time.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

Let's be quite clear and please read the website before you comment, Zagami has provided detailed accounts of his rank in the Illuminati prior to his conversion to Islam and his denunciation of the Illuminati. These accounts are accompanied by photographs and scanned documents which state his status and friendship with members of different societies, including the OTO which was Crowley's Beast 666 association.

He maintained those links for a number of years after leaving the Illuminati. In fact, he still seems to have friendly relationships with the people involved. The details that he provides are verifiable by cross referencing and I have cross referenced some of the details to find them true.

If you said the sky was green and provided me with enough information that was independently verifiable, I might listen to you. However, you have neatly sidestepped the important issues.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornixman
reply to post by Quazga

Quazga,

I believe that secret societies are morally and ethically wrong.

Do you believe that I have the right to state this?

Do you believe that I am wrong in stating this, if so please tell me why you believe I am wrong?

I will listen to what you have to say,

thankyou for your time.

I think you have the eternal right to your opinion. Although I'm at a loss as to why you believe secret societies are morally or ethically wrong.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heronumber0
reply to post by Quazga

Let's be quite clear and please read the website before you comment, Zagami has provided detailed accounts of his rank in the Illuminati prior to his conversion to Islam and his denunciation of the Illuminati.

Yes, let's be clear. You didn't mention this as a reason in your last post, you mentioned that you were inclined to believe this story because of the large volume of criticism of it on this board. But since you have listed more details which support your belief in its credibility, let's investigate.

These accounts are accompanied by photographs and scanned documents which state his status and friendship with members of different societies, including the OTO which was Crowley's Beast 666 association.

Could you link to these supposed scanned documents?

Also, why do you refer to the OTO as "Crowley's Beast 666 Association" ? Perhaps you are ignorant of the origin of the word Beast as associated with Crowley.

He maintained those links for a number of years after leaving the Illuminati. In fact, he still seems to have friendly relationships with the people involved. The details that he provides are verifiable by cross referencing and I have cross referenced some of the details to find them true.

Once again, could you link to these statements as you make them? Otherwise you kinda sound like someone who wants the public just to take him at his word.

If you said the sky was green and provided me with enough information that was independently verifiable, I might listen to you. However, you have neatly sidestepped the important issues.

Actually it is you who have sidestepped the issue... the issue I raised was that you claimed you believe the story because of the nature of the criticisms leveled at it, especially on ATS boards. Here is your quote:

There seems to be a concerted effort to discredit Zagami, especially in ATS threads. If ever I need convincing that what he says is true, it is the nature of the criticisms that would persuade me to look further into his arguments.

So in the essence of "not side stepping the issue", I ask again, how does criticism of something make it more or less true?

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

So in the essence of "not side stepping the issue", I ask again, how does criticism of something make it more or less true?

The point is that when people such as yourself, who are so quick to come up with statements of certitude, such as...

This guy is no more an ex-Mason of the 33rd degree than I am the Pope.

without providing any factual evidence to back up why their expert opinion should be considered the absolute truth, does nothing whatsoever to contribute to a balanced discussion.

Can we really say for sure that "Leo Zagami" is (or isn't) telling the truth? It's my opinion that we should attempt to communicate only in e-prime when it comes subject matters such as this...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join