It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam Transfered WMD's to Syria

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Saddam may have actually had one small nuke. Maybe, it was somehow missing from the US. How hard it could it be to lose one nuke in the US or especially Iraq? Was this war really all about one small nuke? Or was it to get in between Iran and Saudi Arabia? Who's the real enemy and who's in bed making money off this war?

Was it just an excuse to eventually get us off of foreign oil and oil anyway? Here's one site I found that's probably been posted before. These people know what they're doing and are pulling the strings.

oilendgame.com...

For all we know, the US got their nuke and other stuff back from Saddam anyway.

Syria didn't need to get a nuke that way. There's supposedly been so many that were sold and unaccounted for when the USSR broke apart.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Originally posted by jerico65
If he used them, we would have stomped his head into the ground.

Please, think about this. The guy thought nothing of gassing the kurds in 1988. Do you really think he cared about world opinion?

Actually, a lot of us researchers into this subject know that those kurds were gassed by the Iranians, not Saddam. To this day, the USA and Turkey are killing plenty of kurds who happen be living on 'strategic resources'.

Saddam was a CIA asset up until the time that he started running his own agenda for the area. Same as Noriega, the Shah, Marcos and a host of others who thought they could go it alone after being given power by the west.

Duncan

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
Russia and China helped Saddam move the WMDs into Syria using 12 Locomotives provided by China. These Locomotives were shown being loaeded up and moving across the border by Satellite nearly a year in advance of the air strikes on Iraq.

The images from the Satellite were posted on Global Secuirty Org's website around that time.

This is still disputed. The main source for this is an Iraqi dissident named "Abu Abdallah", who passed it onto John Shaw, the former deputy undersecretary for international technology security, who put it into a report etc etc.

Sure they was a steady stream of vehicles heading out of Iraq, especially to Syria (and most other countries nearby I might add).
Sure the Russians had provided all sorts of weaponry, tech support and materials which could be construed as being part of WMDs or not - and I am sure they, like many other nations, were 'pulling out' before the sh*t hit the fan.

If the Russians DID pull WMDs out of Iraq into Syria and Lebanon, then this implies that they were able to move hundreds of tons of chemical, biological and nuclear materials without being discovered by CIA satellites or NSA radio listening posts. Now THAT I find hard to believe!

Duncan

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join