It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Comb Your Hair Day - Tomorrow

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
DCYH-day won't work for me because my hair is too short for styling. And running my fingers through my hair works fine without the use of hair products. Plus anyone can get away with not taking a shower for one day, right?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Wish I could have participated...however I had an interview today...I couldnt wear a nice suit and then not do something with my hair! Its just above my shoulder and if I let it air dry, it would look SOOO nasty....

But looking forward to pictures of those who did participate!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
LOL, my hair is exactly the same no matter what... I could go through a nuclear attack and it would look the same... Oh man if there is anything I have it's lots of hair... Sux some of it is turning gray!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

I found 2 grey hairs the other day!! How depressing...I might actually follow in the footsteps of my father...He was 100% grey by the time he was 30.... I thought there was hope for me...

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I can do that. My hair is naturally curly and shoulder length.

All I have to do is use my fingers to get the tangles out and shake my head and I'm through.

I spent many years and buckets of money getting my hair frosted. Well, now nature is frosting it for me.

I stopped worrying about what other people thought about my hair a long time ago.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join