It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFO Kid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Has anyone been to The UFO Kid on You Tube? I can not see everything that he sees but I have seen quite a lot during his alien videos. Go to You Tube and check him out and see if he is crazy or if he may be on to something. I do not know what to think. Maybe I am just seeing things based on subconscious influences. www.youtube.com...

[edit on 3/28/2008 by Monteriano]

[edit on 3/28/2008 by Monteriano]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Seen a lot of UFO pages on youtube but this UFOkid is kinda paranoia.

He thinks that every commercial plane is a UFO. He lost his mind and is a joke to ufology.

I prefer this page better:

nl.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Monteriano

Good god. He needs to seriously check himself in. He's filming his neighbor's garage for pete's sake and calling them aliens. A bush outside of his house is an alien. His emphatic manner gives me the creeps. I get the feeling I would find him a very uncomfortable person to be around in real life.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I can't but agree more to the two previous posters, I've watched a few of his clips and concluded that this person is heavily mentally challenged.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
How long do you think it would take for him to get banned for posting his stuff here?

I dont understand what that "kid" is thinking, maybe he is just trying to get attention. I doubt he is mentally challenged, I mean he has enough smarts to build a webpage and out his "films"

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Well when i was child me and my friends thought a an old bloke living (apparently) on his own was an ailen !!! He did look odd, grey staring eyes and a very lean frame. It got us spooked. But we were only eight at the time. Looking back now as an adult i tend to think there was a more sinsiter side to him

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I agree that some of his stuff is crazy but I can see some of the things that he is claiming to be aliens. I do not know what to think of the videos where I can see what he is claiming as alien. I can not see anything in the plane or helicopter videos but the videos entitled alien videos, I can see some of them. He may very well be crazy but I have enjoyed some of his stuff.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
It's probably CanadianVandal.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I watched a few of his videos and seen nothing of interest except "ufo best one i caught on tape" may have something to it. unless it is an extremely bright star.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Thanks for the input. I was just curious as to what all of you thought. It was interesting anyway.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Apparently his account has been suspended. Maybe I had a narrow escape by not being able to see his videos by the sounds of it!

new topics

top topics

join