It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disinfo....pfff...yeah whatever!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jitombe
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I'm not sure if you're bothered by all the people on ATS who are quick to label you as a disinformation agent or a just ticked of at some of the stuff out there on youtube.

No, I am not bothered by everyone, just the ones that claim that anyone that provides credible evidence, proves them wrong or generally disagrees with them, is spreading disinfo. I have had enough of youtube too. It is not a reliable source for backing evidence.

For the most part, I think the folks that chime in with their opinions on this site are more credible than what people put out there on youtube.

In some cases, yes. But in others, they are just as bad as those fanatical, paranoid youtubers.

Believe everything or nothing, freedom of choice is a nice thing as long as you are not a sheep.

I totally agree with this, thats why it is strange to be labelled a disinfo agent in any circumstance here. In my opinion though, there are way too many sheep following people like Art Bell and Jeff Rense and not enough independant research being done into topics like the chem/contrail debate

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I have gotten that rap..............Mostly by the more insane members. The "I was probed you are a facist folks".
I could care less...I say what I say more for me anyways......Satisy my ego for myself....I cant ever remember going back to a thread after I reply, so I am sure I miss a bunch.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR
I have gotten that rap..............Mostly by the more insane members. The "I was probed you are a facist folks".
I could care less...I say what I say more for me anyways......Satisy my ego for myself....I cant ever remember going back to a thread after I reply, so I am sure I miss a bunch.

Lol, yeah insane is a good way to decribe some of the users on here :lol"

Maybe you should go back to the threads you post in. You may be surprised at some of the answers or rebuttals you get. And by suprised I mean insane

I find it interesting that the majority of people that have replied to this post agree with the thread. I was expecting someone to tell us that we were trying to spread more disinfo!!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join