It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drones on Fox News - America's Newsroom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This is the same story mentioned in the LA Times yesterday, and featured in yesterday's UFO Hunters:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

YES THEY ARE FAKE! But at least it is getting MSM attention on the subject I guess.

Video:
video.google.com...

News Article:
www.foxnews.com...

[edit on 20-3-2008 by Grey Basket]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I'm watching now

Hmm didn't learn anything new. I'm not too sure about this..

[edit on 20-3-2008 by fiftyfifty]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
CGI or not the reality of "Drones" as part of the military/Homeland Security future is quite prevalent. Take a look at this list of real drones (actually 50 in total) that exist today.

www.globalsecurity.org...

Is it not possible that a new generation of drones are being tested just as a new generation of military aircraft are being tested above our skies even as we speak?

By the way, this is a great site for those who want to keep current on existing aircraft............that we know of anyway.....

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GeneralLee

Thats great! This thing looks a lot like the things I see flying around Tucson. I wonder if they too can go invisible and scream intense light if they want/need to? If so, madd props to big bro!

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
News post:
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychedeliack
reply to post by GeneralLee

Thats great! This thing looks a lot like the things I see flying around Tucson. I wonder if they too can go invisible and scream intense light if they want/need to? If so, madd props to big bro!

That thing was in Metal Gear Solid 2. I was pretty surprised about 1-2 months ago when I looked it up and found out it was real!
I don't think they can become invisible, but it's possible that such a thing could in the near future.

[edit on 20-3-2008 by GrayFox]

[edit on 20-3-2008 by GrayFox]

top topics

join