It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did Bob Lazar go?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
bob lazar has always been a curious case, but i do think there is some truth to what he says he has seen, but i always found it odd as investigators could never find any education background on him?.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
My memory is a bit vague, but I remember reading that one of the more famous UFO authors had in fact dug up some paperwork backing up Lazar's academic claims. I'm sure one of the other ATS members will be better informed.

Having said that, with all the powers available to the security agencies, it isn't that far-fetched to imagine that they could have tampered with (ie disappeared) his files.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Millions
Having said that, with all the powers available to the security agencies, it isn't that far-fetched to imagine that they could have tampered with (ie disappeared) his files.

As discussed ad nauseam here on ATS, it's impossible to have a career in physics and then see every trace of it disappear. If you are curious why, feel free to revisit these Lazar threads.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Bob Lazar a very iteresting man. From what they say he has no credentials to work at a top secret instalation, however I find his ideas reasonable. That is not to say that it isn't science fiction, but goiing to the moon use to be science fiction.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jvarga390
From what they say he has no credentials to work at a top secret instalation, however I find his ideas reasonable.

What ideas? Be specific.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Well Bob Lazar, we have all heard much about him. He is an interesting figure. His ideas and concepts mostly relate to a secret instalation called area 51. Many top secret instalations I would think exist in this country, however, for what ever reason this facility gains much attention. Ever hear of superconducting magnetics? I like you signature though!

edit on 11-6-2013 by jvarga390 because: Bad spelling

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jvarga390

From what he claimed his work didn't relate to Area 51 but an area called s-4 which is non existent. Bob may have had some interesting ideas but that's all they were 'ideas'

In my opinion he's a proven liar and fraud. What he did though was put a bit of spotlight on Area 51 and then people like Glen Campbell went out and did serious research on the base and that's one of the main reasons Area 51 is so famous now. We'll that's my thoughts anyways..

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jvarga390
Well Bob Lazar, we have all heard much about him. He is an interesting figure. His ideas and concepts mostly relate to a secret instalation called area 51.

Area 51 is supposed to be described by facts rather than "ideas and concepts".

Ever hear of superconducting magnetics?

Magnetics is not a proper word for anything, it's circulated in the pseudo-science circles mainly. If you mean magnets, yes I've seen quite a few superconducting magnets, small ones and large ones, one specimen is sitting a hundred yards from the place where I'm typing this.

Not sure what magnets have to do with Lazar.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
What credentials did Snowden have to work in the computer spook world? In very high positions I might add. If Im not mistaken wasnt he a highschool drop out?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Millions

Yeah, It was George Knapp. Knapp still thinks there is a lot to his accounts. Look at this here users.skynet.be...

edit on 27-6-2013 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by purpleneonofdoom
I know this is gonna sound stupid, but i think i've found Bob Lazar. The man who was the Area 51 whistle blower. Can someone please post a photo? And does anyone know where he went? I kind think it is who i know. Is it a good thing or bad thing? Also, how do i go about asking him if he is the bob lazar involved in Area 51.

I can't believe no one guessed where he went, he went to Zeta Reticuli. He got some reptilian masters really upset by trying to say their names and they took him home for dinner.

edit on 27-6-2013 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I was just looking at the United Nuclear web-site, I thought this advertising image there was kind-of eye-brow raising.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnhancedInterrogator
I was just looking at the United Nuclear web-site, I thought this advertising image there was kind-of eye-brow raising.

It's not illegal to sell uranium as its not all that radioactive, Bob got raided not to long back for selling in a sense kits to make homemade explosives and fireworks.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join