It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old Wendover Army Base

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I just got back from researching some paranormal activity at the old US Army base in Wendover Nevada. Four paranormal groups actually worked together on this one. It s a very large base, we covered all the areas. Of all the people that work at the base, only one hasn't had a personal experience regarding ghosts. This was kinda new for me, since I usually deal with Bigfoot, or UFO related topics. I didn't have any personal experiences, but one individual, the leader of Paranormal Utah, said he got thrown one of the evenings. He had someone with him who witnessed it as well. Of all the pictures, I thought the most interesting was the first I posted, since I heard an odd sound, and randomly turned and shot a pic. After we were done I was going through the pictures and saw this one, which could have a possible figure in the window? I don't know. Everyone seemed to think it was interesting.

[edit on 10-3-2008 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Here are some pictures:

Figure in window?

The mess hall:

Living Quarters:

Flight Tower:

Warehouse:

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
If anyone knows how I can clear up the first pic, I would love to know how. it is just too grainy with the window screen, and hard to tell what it is. I think the camera focused on the screen. I know for a fact there was nothing on the other side of the window and it was taken a dusk. Anyway, any advice would br greatly appreciated. Thanks.

[edit on 10-3-2008 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by theutahbigfoothunter

Hi there 'tbh',
Sorry I can't advise on how to clean-up the pics (I'm worse than rubbish at that sort of thing)
But it was the second picture that drew my attention.

When you click onto it then enlarge ... take a look at the window on the far right (before the corner of the building) ... check-out the bottom two rows of the window, particularly the centre pane in the second row ... does that look like a face to you ? Or is it just me ?

Woody

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Wow! You are Right! Good Eye. Amazing. Even creepier than the first!

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by theutahbigfoothunter

Phew !!! Glad it's not just me then. Where's Internos when you need him ... that guys a whizz with pics he's soon be able to clean them up so we can get a better looksee.

Great Pics by the way. Woody

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
these are really cool pictures, any radioactive research done there. There was a movie and probably still is of a nuke being launched from a train mounted cannon in the middle of the desert, I would like to find that place and maybe harvest some of the wildlife.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Very good eye Woodwytch! I looked over the pics from top to bottom and didn't even notice that one. As for the first picture...I guess it could sort of look like a figure. To me it's standing sideways to the window. But it could also be something inside the building showing through the window.

Michelle

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
do you think the facility went underground?

new topics

top topics

join