It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Local Meeting: DALLAS TEXAS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I am putting together a meeting of sorts for members of ATS who are local (or not so local) to Dallas Texas.
Its still got a bit of play in who/what/where but we will work it out soon.

WHEN : TBA (Within 2 weeks)
TOPICS: Current events on ATS, plus how to be more structural with the meeting in the future. I.E, where do we go from here?

I will update on this thread.

If you want to go to the meeting, you can let us know here, or U2U me.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Sadly it looks like it wont happen. Not enough interest.
Maybe later on, folks.

Mods, Feel free to lock this thread.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I would like to see something of that sort happen also. I tried to get it to happen on one or two holidays a while back. Not enough people in the Houston area it seemed.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kthulu

I'd planned on making a trip next weekend if the weather isn't totally unbearable. Had to work this weekend or it would have ben sooner.
Dallas is easy to get lost in. Better make the meeting place somewhere close to the interstate. See ya soon.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I have already started talking to people from around the Missouri area, but we have just started talking. We hope to get it set up during the summer and at my house for BBq, bonfires and stuff. People can bring tents and plan to stay for one day or the whole weekend. I will have to have several comps set up as everyone will want to logon during their stay and some will want to be loghogs I am sure. It will be casual but we might have some exciting speakers and activities. It is very important that we all begin to create a network of the people that live within a several hundred mile radius so as to have a safe place in the event of a national emergency. It is easy to be friends in cyber space but until you meet in real life you never know how you will connect. This can be an opportunity to discover just who you feel comfortable with and who and what your options are.

new topics

top topics

join