It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange bunker on outskirts of Area 51

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Still finding the pic I saw, but here is one from his website. It is an interactive picture so you can see different viewpoints... However, it doesnt seem to prove much .

Bob Lazar

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Not to make this a bob lazar thread, but here is a link to bob's w-2 and his apparent reproduction of the S-4 Clearance card. I particularly like the cute MAJ on it.

s-4 badge

[edit on 14-8-2008 by bknapple32]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by FosterVS

I could of sworn I saw a pre GE photo of the S-4 area... might have been supplied by Lazar himself, with a distinct road that leads to nothing. Thats what kept me on the fence about him. I ll try looking for it today. In you picture I looked where the road would have been and it seems to look like a faint trail but not a road, could easily be photo shopped though, who knows. I'll lean on the side of caution however...

Not impossible that they photoshopped the image before making it public available. Whether or not it's done in this case remains a mysteri thou.

Originally posted by bknapple32
Not to make this a bob lazar thread, but here is a link to bob's w-2 and his apparent reproduction of the S-4 Clearance card. I particularly like the cute MAJ on it.

s-4 badge

[edit on 14-8-2008 by bknapple32]

Okey, is that link dead allready? Or is it just me who can't access the site? My browser have been loading the site for like 5-6 mins now, still nothing.

Edit: Never mind, site worked after all.. just took a looong time to load.

Sort of interesting, and yeah, cute MAJ on it.. but anyway, doesn't look like anything to hard to manufacture without any spesific equip thou.. but who knows... could be real, or not..

[edit on 14-8-2008 by TopSecretArea]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
i have looked on google earth for the s4 site for a bit and have found nothing to indicate a large complex,, ie. heavy traveled roads, or buildings if you look at the nevada test site (just to the east of area 51) where they tested above ground nucler weapons you can see the craters and mock towns they built, but look to the north in the hills and there are quite a few roads and small buildings, almost like a housing complex, maybe those are close observing bunkers to monitor the blasts, but theres a bunch of them there

i dont know if this is ok but ill give you an addy to the best site for area 51 dreamlandresort.com its a cool website and there are all kinds of pics and info about the base and all of the nevada test range. the guy that runs it says right at first "this is NOT a ufo website" but he gives all kinds of info about where to go, where to camp and the best places to see the "red flag" excercises that go on all the time useing our military

be safe people

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by darthdescendent

How about this one

+37° 9' 33.48", -115° 55' 38.53"

its located southwest of the main base area

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join