It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Brigade, New York

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Check out this video. WOW!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Some stuff related to ever2020, the author of the videos:

A "tribute" to ever2020

Possible ufo fleet? With comments.
www.tamilrythm.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Probably made the same way:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
OK, Some think that birds seen by amateurs is some sort of intellectual proof, but I doubt intelligent scientists would regard such arguments with anything but embarasement.

If that is all you have on this I cannot really respect such theories. I rely on more observant evaluations and are not quick to assign an easy explanation to everything.

By the prevailing logic of detractors, this next video must be flying bird dudy. Or a balloon worm excreting baby balloons. Yea Right... Please look carefully. You will see very anomalous events.

Not birds, Spheres. They zoom in for a view. Watch.

These others, if watched, show these are not birds. Balloons? OK, show us.

Let's use examples, science awareness and more compelling evidence than "I've seen birds, uh these are birds." Cummon guys, get serious.

Also, I used to hunt duck, goose. pheasant, quail and waterfowl in my youth in the Sacramento valley. That does not make me an expert on UFOs. I go to science and the art of careful observation and see more that way.

Got better counter examples? Please don't our waste time. Do some work here and help. We are in a serious endeavor to reason this out.

This first video here was just shown to scientists at the UFO Congress In Laughlin NV, and no one laughed. Quite serious these things.

ZG

[edit on 2/29/2008 by ZeroGhost]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lw2525
It's a flock of snow geese. Guaranteed. I'll stake my life on it. I see them all the time.

1 Life. Will take delivery. Ship in parts to avoid extra shipping cost. Address will be posted when prof of such is properly packaged.

UPS Land preferred. Your cost.

ZG

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sostyles
Hi all I stumbled across this video on youtube, Couldnt believe it at First but as u watch it, it seems like they are in a Strange Symbol Formation..

Video

Lets see what the ATS Crew can make of this. :-)

Thanks
Sostyles

That was nice of aceBryan7ox to put up a ever2020 video.
He is in a hot spot of individual electrical momentum craft activity as well.

ace doesn't like my posts about Tesla and Nazis originating the ET
cover before they ever had workable rockets to hit London.

Its a long story and not told at all unless by those who won't tell.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

Zero Ghost, i think that you made some well supported constructions, i absolutely respect your approach on this one:

but there's an issue with the author of these videos: SHE was already known somewhere else, before releasing these videos, for FILMING BIRDS AND TRYING TO PASS THEM AS UFOS.
This is enough by itself to allow us to take every single video that she uploads as an HOAX attempt, unless we would deliberately ignore the fact that she tried to fool the people in the past.
To keep on taking her videos seriously, well THAT would be a waste of time, IMHO. But there's also another issue that you might want to consider:
how does it come that this person has been able to create about SIXTY ufos videos? Don't you find this fishy (to say the least)? When we have doubts about the origin of a video, the best solution is to assest the reliability of the whole case: these are videos which may show either birds/ballons because it can't be assested conclusively due to the out of focus close-ups:
but since she's used to film birds and to try to pass them as UFOs, i don't think that there's much else to sleuth on this case: her reliability is ZERO, IMHO.

[edit on 1/3/2008 by internos]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sostyles
Hi all I stumbled across this video on youtube, Couldnt believe it at First but as u watch it, it seems like they are in a Strange Symbol Formation..

Video

Lets see what the ATS Crew can make of this. :-)

Thanks
Sostyles

Balloons with helium?

Looks like it to me.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Just finished off Secret Space, I goof up on transcription to DVD
from YouTube downloads that would have joined then all together
and ended up with multiple menus.

All UFO are flying Faraday cages.

And as some suspect fully operational in 1917 with a photo dating
to 1918 in the Secret Space sequence of dated saucer photos.

The NASA videos prove hundreds exist so they hit the Bronx this time.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join