It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO Photo from Vermont

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod

Originally posted by sugeshotcha
could it be an extre-terrestrial associated ball of light which is commonly seen hovering around newly formed crop circles??

Nah. But it could be and is a planet.

The 'ball' is not in both photos which leads me to believe that it's a speck on the windshield.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I very much doubt either the pics or eye witness story is credible.Although the scenary is pretty

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I doubt this but i cant really tell

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Looks like a real UFO

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
If you closely look at the UFO, you can see that the sky behind it isn't even the same color as the rest of the sky. It's too light.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
True toward far far left it looks like its part of a night time picture and toward the top also and the ufo in the back is lighter more like a day time picture so i think the ufo was pasted onto a regular picture.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
it looks right as far as size gos
that is all im qualified to say

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I just checked the National UFO Reporting Center, and couldn't find any simulare reports in the same area yet alone state (website states Starksboro, Vermont). Darn, I was hopeing it would; although, how many people even know of the NUFORC? When I seen my sightings, I knew of no national reporting center online therefore never reported it, to bad.

I don't know how lighting effects work, but here's a couple of pictures that make a plane look "black" during the day.

The bluryness, if it is a true photo, I assume is most likely caused by movement. It is funny how she/he doesn't give much details.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I have three concerns with this picture:

1. disposable cameras do not take good pictures and they tend to have a long shutter exposure.

2. If I wiped out a camera to take a picture of a fast moving object, how steady would my background image be, especially if I had to move to take the picture?

3. If I stop my care and get out to take annother picture, would not the item be long gone, far away?

jra

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Too me it seems like something on the lens. Since it is so dark. If it were off in the sky, it would have light reflecting off of it. And as others mentioned. The composition of the photo doesnt seem right. Without the UFO, you have a decent picture of a forest road and it's framed nicely. I do a lot of photography myself. If i were to take a pic of a UFO i would just center it and take the shot. When you are wanting to take a pic of something fast, you tend to center it. I find myself doing that when i take pics of aircraft when they are moving.

BangorangRufio: Actualy you can get a lightness around a subject in a photo. I've had it happen to me many times and much more noticeable than this pic, but it looks differnt then what it does in this pic. I just wanted to let you know that it can happen for real, but i agree this pic looks a bit fishy. It looks a bit blurry and/or smudged around it, but again this could be .jpg compression too.

Either way i don't think it came from outter space or a secret US base.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join