It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your thoughts on these

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I was checking out the latest reports on MUFON and there was an interesting one from Ontario Canada. The alleged event happened on February 8, 2008 and was reported on February 22, 2008. Apparently an individual was taking pictures of her "old tree" on Friday night 02/08/2008 and she eventually got some shots of an "alien". There were only two pictures attached to her posting but she says she has a couple more.

I wanted to see what you guys thought about them. Normally the pictures/movies that people attach to their MUFON reports are of little dots of light in the sky so I was intrigued by the change. The reportee says that she did not even know the "alien" was there but that it had maybe been drawn there by all of the flashes from other pictures. Only half of the "alien" is visible but I can clearly make out a headshot. The second photo is of the "alien" with its back to the camera(?).

Some discrepancies that I am imagining are; why is there no "old tree" in the background?, if she was using a flash why is nothing else visible?, the story about another past UFO sighting is a little out there but who knows I guess (i.e. flagging down the big ship and it came right over, etc.). Also, I am no photo expert so these could also be a blatant fabrication as some of the others have been in the past. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Here is pic one:

Here is pic two:

Here is the link to the "last 20 reports" at the Mufon site(where you can see the pics above for now:
MUFON Last 20 sightings

Here is the text of the sighting which can be found at this link:
MUFON Sighting report
Long Description of Sighting Report
I was out at night(Fri-feb-8th-2008) to take pictures of our old large tree. We captured some strange things on film on our sony digital camera. The last picture I took that night, was a face of an alien with open mouth. I have NO IDEA why it looks green What's going on? When I took the photo and looked at it briefly on the camera, I thought it was an apparition of a soldier with an army helmut. Then when I uploaded the photo to my computer, I saw what looked like a green alien face with very large eyes and mouth open. Looks like I just caught the right half of it's face and torso. I think the flashes of many pictures attracted it, then when it came closer, the first smaller flash startled it,it opened it's mouth in a panick then the main big flash caught that site/expression.(Back in the summer of Aug-07, I had an encounter with a VERY LARGE star-light craft, that flew silently over the HUGE tree on my street right in front of my house, I waved/flagged it down, it came towards me very low to the ground and i ran towards it, my friend came out of the house and towards me, the craft saw him approach and it took off the other direction going east of Orillia,ont,canada. Since then,nothing has happened,that I know of..there were however pictures in the local newspaper of crafts the week before I saw mine.)
When I took my photo's, I made sure I held my breath when I took each shot. There was no smoke,bright lights or fog around. This photo is just one of 4 amazing pictures that really need to be checked out by professionals.
What do YOU think this is?
The second shot was taken the night before by my 14 year old daughter. If you lighten the exposure,you clearly see a skeletal being with it's head turned. There is a spine and neck,head,face and either wings or shoulders.
Please take a look and let me know what you think?
Thankyou.
Ms.T.B

Moout

[edit on 23-2-2008 by Moserious]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Oops, wth happened to the pics? Here are the links to the pics:

Pic 1:
MUFON Pic 1

Pic 2:
MUFON Pic 2

Why did they expand like that in the page I posted first?

Mo out

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I finally fixed the picture size in the first post. It took awhile but now I know. Resize the pics on Photobucket. Won't make that mistake again. The second post has a link to the larger images. Is this that unimpressive? Thanks.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Very difficult to say what they have in those pictures. Could be many different things. I am quite skeptical that it's an alien shown here. Thanks for the post, it is interesting.

new topics

top topics

join