It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 FBI Docs released!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Well it was either this forum or the disinfo & deflect one, so I decided this one fit better, but it could go in both really.

Have not gone over the material, yet. I do how ever plan on such when the time is more available, right now I am caught up in a compilation binge, which I am most always guilty of any how...

To cut to the chase, I will leave those who want info now to pick through it as they will.

INTELWIRE has obtained more than 1,700 pages of FBI documents cited in the end notes of the Final Report of the 9/11 Commission.

They reveal a wealth of new details about the hijacker's movements, possible links between the hijackers and the government of Saudi Arabia, and connections to extremist figures in the United States, including blind Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman.

INTELWIRE Releases FBI Documents Given To The 9/11 Commission

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Great find ADVISOR!

Oh yeah.... thanks by the way. Just when I was weaning myself from the 9/11 conspiracies, you have to go and drag me right back in.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Better than Janes Addiction, your welcome by the way.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
A U2U I recieved from a member that will be jumping into the new 9/11 Evidence Research Project, uncovered some very good info, that seems to have been over looked. They will be heading up the project as Team Leader, but I had to share the material as this is some thing I had not even thought of to dig into.

Great job The All Seeing I on going through the trouble to sift through all the stuff to find the gem that may have more leads.

I do not do this often, but feel the info should be known (all Research Forum material is public information), and since TASI will be heading up the project it will be posted in one form or another.

Here is the u2u that sums up this gem of information:
NOTE- U2U released with out members knowledge.

Subject: 9/11 Evidence Research Project
sent: 9-10-2008 at 04:20
Advisor... you can pen me in on your "9/11 Evidence Research Project" Scholar list... what length of commitment were you looking for... a week... a month or on going?

Here's my initial stab at the project... i would have posted to www.abovetopsecret.com... but i have no privies

I went through the INTELWIRE material today and discovered someone i wasn't familiar with, who's part is a bit peculiar... Pasquale D’Amuro who worked as the Deputy to John O’Neill, who headed the Counterterrorism operations in New York.

Considering Oneill was the new head of security at the WTC on 911 (his first day on the job)... unfortunately O'neill's story ends there. But D'Amuro's career takes off despite failing to see the supposed warning signs of 911, shortly after he's promoted to the FBI's top counterterrorism post ... and later made CEO of Giuliani's security firm www.giulianipartners.com...

Here's the page that initially introduced me to D'Amuro
intelfiles.egoplex.com...
note the 3 other people this report was forwarded to who have their names blocked out

what i want to do is more thoroughly map out D'Amuro's career pre-911 and after... and just as well track down the rest of the players who were on board just prior and on 911 to see if i can find any questionable promotions/connections... starting with the referencing this chart intelfiles.egoplex.com...

new topics

top topics

join