It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Willie Nelson: Impeach Bush, "Throw The Bastards Out"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Willie Nelson: Impeach Bush, "Throw The Bastards Out"

www.infowars.com

The star also re-iterated a warning made during his last appearance on the show, that the Bush administration could potentially stage an event to postpone or cancel the presidential election.

"It could be anything and anything will work because they have everyone scared to death, I just think there are people out there who will do anything to stay in power, anything to keep what they have, they’ve already proven they’ll do anything to keep it," he said.

Reacting to the big response his last appearance on The Alex Jones Show generated, Nelson said "I think it would take courage not to say something, I usually say what I think and it’s harder for me to shut up."

"I don’t have the ability to remain quiet when all this stuff is going on all around us," he added.

Nelson clarified his previous comments about Building 7 after the news media attempted to skew his words and claim he said that no planes hit the WTC on 9/11. Nelson made it clear he was talking about WTC 7, which imploded symmetrically within seven seconds on the late afternoon of 9/11 despite the fact that it was only hit by minimal debris from the falling towers and not a commercial airliner.

"I was talking about the third building that nothing hit and yet it fell as if it was hit the same way, all three buildings fell the same way, but the third building wasn’t hit by anything," said the country music star.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Willie is not backing down. Cmon Merle man up!!

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hehe hats off to old Willie!

Give 'em hell!

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
There was the same type of talk that Bubba wouldn't step down. Just hysterical non-sense.

W will just do what Bubba did and give pardons to everyone under the sun who didn't get one from bubba.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I don't believe Bush will manufacture an event in order to institute martial law.

However, Willie does have a point... the FEMA camps are in place. The constitution has been amended to allow warrantless wiretapping aka domestic surveillance. Habeas Corpus has been suspended...you can be held without charges!

From Wiki:

In early 2006, the 109th Congress passed a controversial bill that grants the President the right to commandeer federal or state National Guard Troops and use them inside the United States. This bill, entitled the John Warner Defense Appropriation Act for Fiscal Year 2007 (H.R. 5122.ENR), contains a provision (Section 1076) that allows the President to

“...employ the armed forces, including the National Guard in Federal service, to... restore public order and enforce the laws of the United States when, as a result of a natural disaster, epidemic, or other serious public health emergency, terrorist attack or incident, or other condition in any State or possession of the United States..., where the President determines that,...domestic violence has occurred to such an extent that the constituted authorities of the State or possession are incapable of maintaining public order; suppress, in a State, any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy...”

Our government has employed a large number of mercinary forces along with a large number of foreign recruits...

In other words it is all in place.

My take is that this a veiled threat against dissent or digging too deep into things that don't concern ordinary citizens...like who is really reponsible for 9/11.

After all if they are crazy enough to launch a false flag attack wouldn't it make sense that they would not hesitate to declare martial law.

But like I said I don't think this will be employed any time soon.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Poor Willie.

He's spiraled into a state of either psychotic delusions or senile dementia.

For someone who gave so much to our culture through his music to deteriorate before our very eyes is sad indeed.

The impeachment of Bush is going nowhere, because there's no evidence of wrongdoing and any case that can be made against Bush can be made against almost every member of Congress, including Kerry and Clinton.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
because there's no evidence of wrongdoing

I wonder why that is ?

See, If i

1. Sat by and allowed 911 to occur
2. Lied to the public
3. Lied to the UN
4. Lied to international allies
5. Fabricated Evidence
6. Invaded and occupied a soveriegn nation
7. Spied on my own citizens
8. Ignored the constituion

and many other insults to America... im pretty sure 'something' constitutes wrong doing.
well, not unles your a nazi.

Wrong doing?
Look outside the blind patriotism box for a second and try to understand that this government has changed and altered so many long practiced laws, so such evidence WILL NOT make it to public.

You think Fox can report anything BAD against Bush and Co if it had it ?
Or do you think they'd prolly strong arm other networks to FOLLOW the lead?

.. no evidence of wrong doing... your the perfect citizen under bush.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Evidence?

Do you have evidence?

Evidence is the hallmark of American justice.

My patriotism isn't blind.

In order to be patriotism, loyalty must be based on reason.

But, you don't know me.

You have no idea of where I've been or what I've seen or what I've endured, so your accusation against me is as vacuous as your accusations against the administration.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Jsut because I dont know you, or what ever youve done to make you feel superior, doesnt mean this administration is honourable.

I only have to look at the facts as to whats happening today, to realise the morals this administration holds, and the value they place on lives, when corporate profits is in the cross hairs.

Evidence? you want evidence?

How about the fact we were told for over a year and a half, undeniable proof existed of a major cladestine programme of WMD's that produced large STOCKPILES of wmds existed.

yet, once we went in and found NO WMD's or STOCKPILES.. well that evidence was either

'' fabricated ''
'' withheld from the public ''
or
'' a mistake ''

How about Bush's statements BEFORE he was elected
saying how he WANTED IRAQ and would do what needed to be done to finish the job his dad started?

Isnt that evidence enough of their REAL intentions?

Answer me this.....

1 simple question.

How can you possible have undeniable evidence of a WMD programme producing STOCKPILES... when no such thing exists?

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
How can you possible have undeniable evidence of a WMD programme producing STOCKPILES... when no such thing exists?

The president's decision was based on existing intelligence from agencies around the world.

Congress assessed the same evidence and arrived at the same conclusion as the president and approved the invasion.

An alliance of nations examined the same information and took part in the invasion.

Those are the facts.

And I would ask that you stop insulting me.

[edit on 2008/2/19 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
American justice? Hahahaha. Honourable? This century? That's "rich" like the US dollar has international value. Ah! In the last days of Bush... I hope. Hahahaha. Good on Mr. Nelson. Impeachment? Shallow grave in land-locked Paraguay... more like. Prolly his own people will "do" him.

I LOVE to watch the hapless try and defend Bush and the current "American Way"... or do stuff to diffuse his stink. Or denigrate anyone who might just make a positive difference like Mr. Nelson. Evidence? Like Gitmo evidence? Hahahahaha. Just not worth the effort. Evidence... hey, what happened the day after Marv split from his "security" job in NYC? Hmmm, Paraguay? When's the "Day After" this twice "elected" punk-chicken leaves office? Hello, NYC... book the day off. The boys might need another "insurance" job.

I liked the duet Willie did with Shania (Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain)... reminded me of better days in the 60's when "elements" within the US hadn't made the nation a totally psychotic foreign relations crack-head without a real friend on the planet... Oh, sorry, I've offended crack-heads. My apologies. Crack-heads are more trustworthy than the US is during this administration.

Vic

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
You're insulting me and my nation and I am asking you to stop.

A post consisting of evidence for your claims is one thing.

Calling me names and making unsupported accusations is another.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Poor Willie's already being denounced by the MSM as a senile pot head who fried his own brain. Attack the messenger, divert the message.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
For starters, I didnt insult you.
I simply told you to take of the blind patriotism glasses for a second.
Your answer the question is the perfect political response. I swear some people on here DO ACTUALLY recieve benefits from the government to parrot the 'politically correct lines'

''The president's decision was based on existing intelligence from agencies around the world. ''

NO, The UNITEDSTATES started this charade, and put forward its evidence to othernations.
And rightly so, just becasue the United Kingdom stood tall and said the same BS Crap America did, doesnt mean they were correct in their assumptions. It just means they were both trying to 'trick' the world for alterior motives.
Or havent you read todays news?
www.smh.com.au...

THE British Government faces fresh accusations of spin in the Iraq war after releasing the first draft of the notorious dossier that it used to justify the invasion.

In its final form in 2002, the "dodgy dossier" made the unsubstantiated claim that Saddam Hussein could launch weapons of mass destruction within 45 minutes. The BBC later accused a Government media adviser of inventing the claim.

The Government released the draft on Monday after a three-year freedom of information campaign by opposition MPs.

It doesnt take 3 years to release a document if your not trying your hardest to HIDE it.
Seems the British are now going to be under serious scrutiny, because the evidence YOU suggest was prodided to the united states, was nothing but flulffed up BOLLUCKS.

how about Australia?

We did nothing but parrot the official wmd line, we were definately in your TOP 4 of supporting nations.
so ask, what possible evidence cuold we have of Iraq WMD's?
We dont even have spies for crying out loud, let alone sattelites and military men on the ground in 2001.
Bush parroted the same crap to Howard, and Howard said it to us.
We didnt not offer you anything, neither did Britain.

''Congress assessed the same evidence and arrived at the same conclusion as the president and approved the invasion.
''

The same congress that allows wiretapping?
Or the balls up of Valerie PLame?
How about the blocking of impeachment?
Or that allowing of all of Bushs Laws?
How about Majority of congress being chums WITH THE President and his co-erts.

Nah, we can just ignore that.
Because the political answer is only meatn to be heard and swallowed, not investigated.

''An alliance of nations examined the same information and took part in the invasion. ''

See above,
Australia did nothing but parrott your nonsense
Britain did nothing but create its own nonsense, which echoed your nonsense.
And this is all regardless, being the nonese is PURE NONSENSE.
Becasue, once again, how can you have UNDENIABLE evidence of WMDS, when no such thing exists.
Obviously, you cannot gather evidence of something that doestn exist.
Im sure If I told you I had undeniable evidence of female stripper aliens are about to invade us you'd call me senial. And rightly so, but when it comes to your government?.
Well, yuo'd rather be patriotic compared to a traitor... right?

''Those are the facts.
And I would ask that you stop insulting me. ''

I dont need to insult you, your political response and clear backing of this illegial war do more than anyone ever could.

history will show the current administration to be exactly what it is.
A morally CURROPT, Murderous, Greedy group of men who value a dollar bill over the lives and welfare of an entire nation.

Following them.. huh.. what more of an insult do you need.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Question: What is fifteen feet long, has about thirty legs and four teeth?

Answer: The front row of a Wllie Nelson concert.

Mod Note: Stay on Topic– Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20-2-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
For starters, I didnt insult you.
I simply told you to take of the blind patriotism glasses for a second.
Your answer the question is the perfect political response. I swear some people on here DO ACTUALLY recieve benefits from the government to parrot the 'politically correct lines'

Evidence?

what more of an insult do you need.

Evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.

The same standard of evidence required in any court of criminal law.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
You're insulting me and my nation and I am asking you to stop.

A post consisting of evidence for your claims is one thing.

Calling me names and making unsupported accusations is another.

"Poor Willie.

He's spiraled into a state of either psychotic delusions or senile dementia.

For someone who gave so much to our culture through his music to deteriorate before our very eyes is sad indeed."

I believe that would fall under namecalling and "making unsupported accusations"

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The Red Headed Stranger has been smoking ti much weed again, He's un clear and getting on with age. what a better way to gain media attention than to BABBLE on about subjects that will attract attention and get willie into the press.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Just look the other way Willy.

We know when not to stare into the eyes of the elite.

We can work on some songs and a momentum flier so
you can have you own experiment aircraft to amaze your
fans an show the elite you got it all.

ED:

Nelson agreed that an elite cherry picked presidents and leaders to do their bidding against the interests of the people.

I don't know if he is safe with Alex Jones.

[edit on 2/19/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

You're right. Hahahahahah. I'm sorry you think so highly of yourself and that cheap-whore excuse for national leadership... typically Yank; "always about them." No matter, like the US internationaly, long-term. Must get lonely hearing that big "echo" in the hall of things of which to be proud. Geez, even the Brits aren't your lapdog anymore. It's OK though, the Israeli's are your master's voice... can't lose there. LOL.

Call you names? Eat gun metal. While you call Willie whatever - are you crazy? Are you sure? Got any evidence of your sanity? Do you have a degree that makes you fit to judge Mr. Phil? Are you an MD? Joe Evidence. Hahahahaha. A shrunken head or just old and comfortable, used to getting your own way? Hahahahaha. Senility happens, buy a gun, learn how to use it, make yourself useful. Derek Humphries book, page 113.

Ain't worth the breath and less of a challenge than the breathing the words to such a one as using mere names. Yawn. Lame to the nines old boy. Purchase a clue and a helmet or feel sorry for yourself and reminisce your own memories of the "good old days" when Bush meant something other than "not good". History, Prescott, Big George, Marv... fine US citizens. This is the 21st Century; not yours.

Willie might be old and a coot to boot... but he has something others may not. Senility? I call it courage. Can't help but like him... and he's a Texan. There's a little hope for the US... the next President (if this one decides to leave at all) couldn't be any worse. Likin' Vermont these days too.

Vic

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join