It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul RE-considered.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Forget Mainstream Media's blackout.
Forget what you have been "told" about this man.
Consistent, wise, educated, and brave. He still deserves a look.

This video is part of a series called Purplestates.
Please watch, and leave a comment about what you see, not what you've been led to believe

About the Video:

From the very beginning of this presidential primary season, the citizen journalists from Purple States have interacted with and interviewed every one of the major party candidates. By the end of their journey, they were admittedly fatigued by the redundant messages coming from each candidate. There was one man, however, who consistently came up in conversation as standing a part from the pack. That man is Republican hopeful Dr. Ron Paul. We noticed this tendency from early on and decided to document it. It seemed anomalous for five completely different people with varying political views to arrive on a common observation like this about a candidate that the mainstream media considers "fringe" at best.

But they did.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

Starred and flagged. Nice work, my friend.

I saw that video the other day and enjoyed it.

Do you think "the plan" will have the effect that is hoped for? The email I got from the campaign gives me the impression that he is worried about his congressional seat being lost...

I'm a RP guy through-and-through and I believe the National Convention will be an interesting thing to watch; but at the end of the day I have to consider the possibility that we will be steamrolled.

I don't think, like some others, that this is because of RP or his message -- it's still that people don't know who he is... for obvious reasons.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Lol, I was just watching deathwish 3 with Ron Paul, I mean Charles Bronson cleaning house. All it took was 1 good guy ready and willing to do the right thing and make a stand against the terrorist holding people as victims. The thugs need to be kicked around to wake up the people and join the stand for further change.

Go Ron Paul............

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I think a tell-tale sign of Paul's candidacy and hence electability will come in the Texas primary.

This is after all his home state. If he has been a strong congressional leader, his numbers tonight should reflect this.

He's from the 14th district so this should be his base. A finetooth comb over the results should give a strong indication of his viability.

This "mass media" conspiracy you speak of should be put to bed when his constituents buck the trend.

If not, well it's time to say goodnight.

Becker

[edit on 19-2-2008 by Becker44]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Hey Spacedout,

Thought I'd link this for you in case you missed it.

abcnews.go.com...

Pretty good article concernig Ron Paul. His congressional opponent seems to want to capitalize on Paul's run for presidency.

Do you think he's a viable liberatarian candidate?

Becker

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

Hey Becker.

Thanks for that article!

Peden, his Texas opponent, used to sing the praises of Ron Paul, and also promised Paul that he would not try to step into the Texas spot.
He claims that "if Ron Paul wins" the Presidential nomination, there will be an vacuum left at District 14. He just wants to fill it. All of the Sudden he is running around the District badmouthing Paul. It's very odd, how he was suddenly emboldened. A lot of Paul's presidential supporters switched their Donations over to the Texas Campaign, to help him out. We raised a million bucks in a couple of days to assist.

new topics

top topics

join