It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genesis mechanism - Project Lotus/Staarflower

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Time-line manipulations. ET biology - 'Project Aquairus'. Man-made and natural "stargates". Re-engineering global DNA for the upcoming "Bad Year" - 'Project RainDancer' (chemtrails). The secret to "seeding life - the Ganesh particle (plus a hint at a mechanism whereby 'consciousness' binds with the physical) - 'Project Lotus/StaarFlower'. Preserving our own gene pool - 'Project Preserve Destiny' � �

It almost sounds like the first tales told by Montauk's Preston Nichols. Except these come from a world-class biologist who has recently been in all of the "underground" news. Dr. Dan Burisch (Crain) allegedly works for the "Committee of the Majority" (advised by "MJ-12") along with his wife (Deb). It was Dan's recent work with BJ Wolf (alias Marcia McDowell) on suppressed information on Mars which sequestered him further as well as had BJ's 'Eagles-Disobey' site taken out-of-service. According to Bill Hamilton, BJ now works for "them".

It seems that current biological/medical research methods were incapable of analyzing the Ganesh. Dr. Burisch came up with some non-standard approaches which eventually were approved into a new "Protocol" by the CotM. This is highly-technical stuff which is over-my-head. Specific topological forms of quartz are involved as well as ELF waves.

Significant use of a Remote-Viewer Unit (RVU) within the military was used to confirm certain hypotheses. This was the first time I ever saw mention of such resources. (When reading the various documents, do a to find "remote viewing" or "target" or "RMU".) Dr. Burisch's previous biowarfare expertise corroborated with what former Army major and remote-viewer David Morehouse "saw" in the 1990 Gulf War.

But Dan's discourse on 'Project Preserve Destiny' goes MUCH farther than what was suggested by -- up to this point, the only person I know to have come forwarded -- former AF ELINT Sgt. Dan Sherman. Actually, it is in this material that some of the initial Montauk tales are recounted.

Strange things are happening on Frenchman Mountain in Nevada. Atmospheric ELF "spikes" have been logged by the NOAA. Dan's field trip led to disastrous results for "security team members who failed to heed his warnings.

It appears the "new physics" lies more in these biology-related areas. Other projects involving acquired ET-technology ('Galileo', 'SideKick', 'Looking Glass', etc.) -- while certainly advanced -- are not the quantum leap that is being attained by Project Aquarius and all its implications. (i.e., on a complexity scale, UFOs and related physics/engineering rank behind this new research.)

I didn't quite follow this, but one of the things Dr. Burisch said regarding 'ET' was "they are what we will become". Then something about the UFOs may be "time machines" visiting us here now to yet "muck up" the timeline further. (Sherman said his "intuitive comms' said 'they' don't travel through time but rather "around it". Whatever that means.) He further stated NASA already knows what the rovers will find on Mars. So maybe there is something after all to Dr. Jack Sarfatti's teenage 'phone-call from the future'. Or a similar received by electrical-engineer/remote-viewer Tom Skeggs (received by his mother who dismissed it as a hoax).

This is a continuing work-in-progress � but what I have so far is archived at www.stealthskater.com... .

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Very strange - I see a lot of perhaps pseudo-scientific terms in he documents, but nonetheless a very interesting story - do any of the mods or long time members know anything more about this that they can add? I'd be very interested in opinions...

P.S. - even if nonsense, it looks like it would make a great movie!!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Whenever I read anything of Burisch the stories always remind me of Stargate SG-1.

The way they use the Stargate's to go "off world". And why we actually invaded Iraq just to get hold of one.

Also the Azgard being the future timeline with bad genetics because of cloning.

Is this just another example of Hollywood/TV conditioning

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
You know this whole preserve the genepool and "Project Preserve Destiny" is sounding a lot like the background of a show I once watched. Oh yeah, Gundam Seed.

I guess we should all run for the hills when the evil "Space Monsters" come for us naturals, right?

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Whoa. This thread has -2 posts. Atleast thats what i see.

What your talking about does make me wonder what is going on up there. But Project Destiny isnt very creative. It was in a movie. Core.

And i dont think we are aliens in the future and visiting us in the past. As for UFOs being time machines, is that even imagivly possible?

new topics

top topics

join