It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video - NASA STS-122 Astronauts Taking Pictures of ET UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

It's so obvious what's going on here.

I get so frustrated when I watch this video because
I know we'll never see the pictures or the video that they are taking.

They are using our tax dollars and not sharing the results -- No Fair !!

It looks like if you want to get in on the good stuff,
one needs to excel at science and sign non-disclosure agreements.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
well found ats-38... Thumbs up from me on that one..

Yep can you tell for sure they are photographing something we will never see.

I seen a HD documentry filmed on the space shuttle a few months back and that had some weird moving objects in the background.

All this footage will be getting recorded in HD as well, but will we ever get to see it, will someone tap into the sat feed and give us all what we want? i seriously doubt it.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I got about 4 or 5 this morning... not too long after sep from ISS... some ice crystals... some other stuff, not like this sighting of whatever Serada will be selling this as on another network likely as energy beings or some such, interesting and non conclusive.

Ku-band gets stored tomorrow at 12:35 central... no more vid after that. Lotsa "little things" on this mission. Except maybe the "tank venting" which was spectacular.

At the time of the vid clip provided by ATS38 they were shooting ISS... wink.

Cheers,

Vic

[edit on 18-2-2008 by V Kaminski]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It could be that they are taking pictures of the earth. When the video switchs to view the shuttle orientation, the windows are pointed toward earth.

What I want to know is what are all of those donut shapes flying by in the begining of the video? Ice crystals? Or are they the things filmed in the Tether Incident?

[edit on 18-2-2008 by seawolf197]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

JMHO opinion, but maybe and yes seem the "best" fit at the moment. Ice crysrals could "fit" they had just not long before done a sep burn and the nine vents on each side of STS could've shed some ice. Wink.

Vic

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
There is a lot of footage like this, it is so frustrating to me. It will always be played off as camera lighting or something else. It just amazes me to watch real time vids like these. Yes they are Ufos. Yes.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
it's pretty clear there is something that flies past the front of the cam (looks like a cd)... thats when they stop shooting video of the outside and turn the cam to the inside.

seems odd to me.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Is it a coincidence that the camera shakes at 0:29 when the object appears? or could it be a electric disturbance due to the object passing?

Wild guess huh :-)

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Who knows...

Vic

PS. "No joy" on heater recycle... bummer.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Fun compilation including some STS-122 footage especially the tank venting , STS-123 on the 11th...

Cheers,

Vic

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by V Kaminski

Good work, Kaminski......I believe that it's NASA footage that will ultimately provide us the best chance to catch on video a true, intelligently-controlled UFO. Keep up the good work.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBottomLine

100% agreed! I've always wondered about ufo's, but footage from the iss and sts missions is really what made me a believer.

top topics

join