It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just got this email...Oil Embargo Sanctions, Bush regime arrested

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT51
im really not even sure why this was posted in the skunkworks forum. Shouldnt it be in the politics forum or something?

Let me spell it out for you:

This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

Posted at the top of every page in this forum.

In the future please let the mods worry about where things belong and if you think we missed something please use the "alert" button found at the bottom of each post with a short message about the problem.

That way you avoid alienating your colleagues and manages to stay on topic - all at the same time!

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
Man i hate it, why do these channeling people always lie, i mean i just dont understand why they would play with peoples heads so much...

"planetary activation organization"(i think that's what "pao" stands for) is not the source.

worldreports.org is the source, and at the source, there is no mention of tubatron, or metatron or any other tron. not even a single metaphysical being or nanosecond is mentioned.

this MIGHT be high fiction, but no more fictional than the evening news.
a very elaborate weave, if it's "all fiction". there are more obscure(yet real) names cited on that site than the local phone book has in it.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by billybob]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
If this is true it could explain why russian bombers flew over our aircraft carriers

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by hbmjr3
If this is true it could explain why russian bombers flew over our aircraft carriers

a show of strength and resolve to warn the bush regime this is serious?
commonly known as saber-rattling?

everything is connected, but we can't see all the connections. just the big ones, and only after they've broken.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by hbmjr3

yea i know, i mean i still haven't heard on cnn or fox any talk about how Russia is going to aim nuclear weapons on Ukraine if they join nato. or the fact that bomber planes have been spotted. Not that i watch fox or cnn, i mainly just watch to see what bull%%%% they got looool.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I find it plausible that a bunch of countries got together to finance the destruction of the rusiian ruble in the early 80's. I also find it plausible that this money was never returned to the respective treasuries and that through the same machinations that banks use, that this money could indeed have grown to the tremdous amounts claimed. I also find it plausible that the blood sucking politicos and spy agencies have their paws all over this money if it exist.

I think more than likely Wanta is in the know about these funds and is simply making a play part of them.

I also believe that a NESARA type arrangement will one day be the only way out the complete mess the politicos have caused ove rthe last decades.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
there was an update on the worldreport.com site, is that site credible or anything?

U.S. SUPREME COURT ORDERS PRESIDENT BUSH TO PAY

www.worldreports.org...

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Gools. You docked me 800 points for a light hearted joke about jello. I must say thats a first. I simply asked if this thread was in the right forum.

[edit on 14-2-2008 by AGENT51]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
there was an update on the worldreport.com site, is that site credible or anything?

U.S. SUPREME COURT ORDERS PRESIDENT BUSH TO PAY

www.worldreports.org...

Read the fine print at the bottom of your linked page, ATSguy:

(taken from www.worldreports.org)

"We are a private intelligence publishing house and have no connections to any outside parties including intelligence agencies. The word ‘intelligence’ on this website and in all our marketing material is used for marketing/sales purposes only and has no other connotations whatsoever."

[edit on 14-2-2008 by AGENT51]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join