It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summoning a UFO, or at least trying to.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

I'm sure you could find references to cameras and recording equipment malfunctioning in these situations all over the www, and here on ATS even. Unfortunately the concept also serves as a convenient excuse for blurry, pixelated photos and videos of nothing, but, like the lottery, you can't win if you don't play. So I think eventually someone will catch the little buggers with their electro-magnetic shields down.

BTW, I added to my last post as you were responding to it - just in case you didn't see the edit.

[edit - to fix a typo]

[edit on 2/13/2008 by Teratoma]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
There is another reason for mass Evacuation

Yes I'm a Nibiru Nut....
www.liveleak.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teratoma
...if she dreams tonight it could be more than just a regular dream. I would suggest to her that she meditate and try to consciously make herself receptive to anything out of the ordinary.

This is a good idea, unfortunately she has extreme difficulty in remembering her dreams. She gets rather perturbed because I have lucid dreams the majority of the time, whereas she gets nothing. (well at least remembers nothing) But I will ask her about it tomorrow morning and see what happens.

As for one of my other experiences, I am writing it down now, but it is a long story and will take some time to get it all in. Don't expect to have a post ready until tomorrow sometime.

PS By lucid dreams I have control of the dream and am totally aware that it is a dream. Not a magical dream state that I have seen floating around the net. Just for those unfamiliar with the term of course

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BallBreaker
There is another reason for mass Evacuation

While all this speculation is acceptable in my opinion, it is not the focus of this thread. Feel free to make a thread, and I will give my two cents. Of course, if it ends up applying to this topic, by all means continue to post about it.

Of course I may be mistaken about keeping on topic in a thread, if I am, again feel free to keep posting about it.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I am sure we all remember reading/hearing about "The Prophet Yahweh" (yaw-way, or at least how I pronounce it). For those who do not, or have not heard of him a brief summary.

This fellow claimed (key word claimed) he could summon UFO's. The information on him is/was all over the internet so I am sure to learn more you can use the good ol' search function.

The event(s) I am about to describe have nothing to do with this fellow. They just reminded me of what he would "call forth" on his videos. So I jokingly have dubbed what I saw "Yahwehs".

Now on to the meat...

The first time I witnessed the "Yahwehs" was (and I am a bit hazy on the exact month) September of 1996. I was a sophomore at Northwestern High School, located in Kokomo Indiana. I was in marching band at the time, and on Thursday nights we would have a night practice. These would last until 9pm (if I remember correctly). Well after practice one evening upon reaching home I sat out on the back porch with my mother as she had a cigarette. I do not recall what we were talking about, but during out conversation we observed an interesting phenomena. A string of lights began to appear on the western horizon.

(crude example, the brightest orange was the same color as a street lamp, the dimmest was black)

The first thing I thought was flares. Until they began to disappear.

(same as above)

I do not remember how long this lasted. They would vanish altogether, only to reappear lower (or higher) in the sky. At the time, I only saw six separate lights. When they were finally done with the show, there was no zipping off into the night sky. They just stopped appearing.

I head to school the next day, marching band was my first class. Upon reaching the classroom I overhear the teacher and drum major (student who conducts the marching band) conversing about strange lights they had witnessed the night before. I joined in the conversation stating what I had witnessed, and the only discrepancies were, they had see fourteen lights, where I had only seen six. They way my house was positioned, the area of the sky they were appearing in was obscured partially by a tree line. So there very well could have been fourteen of the "Yahwehs"

(address 5745 N 00 EW Kokomo Indiana **NOTE** I no longer live there just giving so people can reference the tree line so I don't have to link another picture)

This was my first encounter with the "Yahwehs" I have plenty more where that came from. They like to appear when I am telling people about this first encounter, they have done so on more than one occasion. But I am going to break for now to allow for some responses/thoughts/questions.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Some Species of ET Use colored Lights as Letters.
Kinda like Telepathy.

I will try and remember the Pattern.

[edit on 14-2-2008 by BallBreaker]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I asked mom about her dreams that she had last night, and as I suspected she can not remember them. She said that she remembered right as she awoke, but the dream quickly faded.

I recommended that she keep a pen and paper handy so that she could write them down before they would fade, but like me keeping "journals" is not a thrilling prospect to her.

I on the other hand remembered mine, but not too many of the details as it was not a lucid dream. Besides my geek side of the brain was active and it was a star trek themed dream. And as this is not a dream related thread I don't feel I should go into more details at this time.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I send you a pm with something that might help you

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by broli

I send you a pm with something that might help you

That it did!

For everyone else, I now have the full version of the song and will be trying again as soon as there are clear skies. Still overcast today, hopefully it clears up by this evening!

[edit 6:24 PST] I have not gotten the lyrics written down yet. And will not be seeing mom until tomorrow, she was busy this evening. So I will try tomorrow evening. Happy VD everyone! (Valentines Day
)

[edit on 2/14/2008 by adigregorio]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
good luck, dont forget about the rest of us when your joy riding around our solar system

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by BallBreaker
good luck, dont forget about the rest of us when your joy riding around our solar system

This is an amusing statement. Just because mom and I had the discussion if the option arose would we go along with "them". She said she would not, too many responsibilities, I have a younger brother, and sister which would be left without care (not "I don't care" care, but child"care").

I, on the other hand, would most defiantly whiz through the stars. Assuming I was invited (or could stow away
). Of course, to me, this is just all wishful thinking. I suppose it is better than thinking I have "magic" powers or the like.

On another note, mom remembered her dream last night. She mentions that it took place here in Fullerton near where she works. She does not remember all of the little details other than there were "Metal Robots" roaming the streets killing people they ran into. "The robots were metal, and had a samurai type helmet on" were her exact words. I asked "how do they kill the people" and she responded "By running them over, they were able to smash through walls and doors." She further commented that the album cover of the "Iron Man (by Ozzie)" Was very similar to what she had seen in the dream. She noticed it while at work and listening to the web radio KLOS.

Well I need to get back to writing down some lyrics, I will be filming this one again, just in case. And I will run another test either later, or tomorrow without the cameras. That way the "they know you're filming" assumption can be nixed.

One last thing, no comments on my past "experience"? If not just say so, and let me know if I should add the other instances those things took place. Pain in the butt remembering all the details, so much so I write it down on paper before committing it to font. If there is no interest, I don't want to go through the hassle. And of course no offense intended in this last remark, and I have taken none in the assumed lack of interest.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I am going to have to take a rain check for this evening. My little brother received some high praises in school, and has been battling with an allergic rash. So mom has decided to take him, and my sister up to Disneyland for the evening. I was invited as well, but with a year pass I go when the crowds are at the thinnest. Besides, I have some gaming to do

I would do this at night, but I would like to obtain clear video if anything were to happen. Also, since the lack of replies to my previous post, I am going to hold off on anymore re-telling of past "experiences" with the yahwehs.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Here are the full lyrics, and so far I am still on for my experiment later today. I would set an approximate time of 3:00 or 4:00 pm PST. I will update the thread as soon as I know a more exact time.

Rise and shine, rise and shine
When you're happy, you're doin' fine
When you're up, you can't be down
You'll never make a million if you're wearin' a frown

Rise and shine, pal o' mine
Dreams are bloomin', on a wishin' vine
Just be touched(?), your dreams can hatch
It doesn't break to count your chicks before they can hatch.

My my, what a wonderful day
Sun's high birds are singin' away
Blue Blue sky, makin' everything bright and gay
All you gotta do is

Rise and shine, wear a grin
Clouds and seasons, are wearin' thin
Throw your troubles away
C'mon and rise and shine it's a wonderful day

My my, what a wonderful day
Sun's high birds are singin' away
Blue Blue sky, makin' everything bright and gay
All you gotta do is

Rise and shine, wear a grin
Clouds and seasons, are wearin' thin
Throw your troubles away
C'mon and rise and shine it's a wonderful day

Only word I am having trouble with is the one with a (?) next to it. I played it for mom and my sister, and they both agree that it is touched. That was also my first impression so I will go with it, unless someone knows different. I'd put the song on the internet, but that most likely breaks copyright laws. So I do not think that is a good idea. However, I think that a small section of a song can be used, I want to say under 20 seconds. If that is the case I can put the area I am questioning up for more ideas.

Either way, I will be trying again this afternoon. The believer in me says "I want something to happen", but the skeptic inside says "I doubt it highly". FYI the skeptic usually wins

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I struglled with more, I'll make a comparison between what you wrote and what it sounded like to me obviously some don't make sense.

Rise and shine, pal o' mine => it sounded more like "pal a nine" to me

Dreams are bloomin', on a wishin' vine "dreams are blue make all the wishing fine" Edit: You can scratch this one since yours sounds like it when playing it fast.

Just be touched(?), your dreams can hatch "Just be touch your dream a nutch"

Here's the mp3 file btw so others might decrypt the lyrics :p.

www....(nolink)/?9mytwfyxt4u

[edit on 16-2-2008 by broli]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by broli

Thank you for your input, and of course the song

I will be conducting the experiment at 4:30pm PST. So if you live in Southern California look towards the Brea/Fullerton area around this time. More precisely towards State College and Imperial (Street names). That is as close as I am going to hint as to my location though

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Sadly I live on another continent, so I won't be able to look up there
. Just keep us updated

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Again, nothing happened. I waited a few hours and did it without the cameras as well. Looks like the aliens don't like the Flintstones anymore. Anyways, I do thank everyone for the help with finding the song. And on the bright side, if anything ever does appear over my area of California, we can have a clear picture of it. Assuming I get to my cameras in time

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join