It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Evidence about Boriska kid. Could he be for real or no?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
First off here is the video in question:
www.youtube.com...

He said that millions of years ago he was a pilot for the civilization on Mars and that civilization was at war with other species that also lived on Mars.

During this war they where sending capsules of energy to Jupiter trying to make it into a second Sun. This would make sense if they needed the warmth from another Sun to keep Mars alive.

I learned through my years of research that Mars died out after it left what is called the Goldilocks Zone. If the people living there knew this then they also new they needed another Sun, one that was closer to Mars.

Now it looked like this child was being coached and didn't give a lot of information freely or on his own, but he sure didn't have any problem telling us that his people where sending capsules to Jupiter to make it into a Sun. There would only be one reason for this that I can think of and that is that they knew their planet was dying and moving out of the Goldilocks Zone.

Can anyone give me their thoughts on this video and especially the part where he says that about Jupiter? Could this have been because of the Goldilocks Zone theory? Was there anything else in this video that made sense to you? Or is it really just a bunch of crap?

Thank you
Star

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
To use your words, I think it's just bunch of crap.
I bet when alone, Boriska is laughing his a** off how gullible some people are for giving him so much attention.

[edit on 11-2-2008 by Breadfan]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I think its fake.
He does'nt seen very confidant about his answers, he won't look at the camra for very long. I honestly do not even believe that the kid is behind it. I think he's being used, how sad.
I generally try to keep an open mind but...

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Ya, that is exactly what I was thinking then he said that about Jupiter. That blew my mind. You see I believe that Mars had intelligent life once when it was in the habitable zone, with that being said if they knew they needed a Sun to continue living on thier planet then maybe this is what they tried doing?

It really struck me as wow, how would this kid know this. Either his mom and that professor REALLY did their homework or this kid is for real.

I'm still undecided but I will for sure start watching this kid for more clues to whether or not he is for real or full of crap

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
absurd....you turn jupiter into a sun and everything burns up...earth is 93 million miles away from the sun, do the math....

new topics

top topics

join