It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This IS the Matrix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Look at the world today, normal huh? Not really. Let us think about the universe in which we reside, enormous no? The universe is in fact expanding not revolving. The only way we can find ourselves surviving as a species is to expand our minds, not revolve them. What I mean by "revolving" is, every one of our generations repeat; the average parent wants their child or children to live in the same manner as they,(go to school, go to work -first job-, go to college, go to work again-career-, retire), and that's life. When a civilization sees itself repeating, it is no friendly culture. We must create culture! This system in which we live, of what many call 'The Age of Mind Control', is indeed an age of mind control. Let us now think about how most people were raised on television, this has brought many into a vast account of creating what we call "opinions". Television and media on television are were opinions derive from. By government's will, we are all forced to live like a television, act like a television, dress like a television, and even think like a television. Come on people, Think! The greatest form of the government's manipulation upon its people is "REPITITION", and what has this generation been doing? REPEATING itself. So if you want see our see our species and civilization as a whole survive, you need to think "OUTSIDE THE BOX", rather than "LIVE" in it. THIS IS THE MATRIX! SO UNPLUG YOURSELF AND REALIZE THE TRUTH!

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux
So if you want see our see our species and civilization as a whole survive, you need to think "OUTSIDE THE BOX", rather than "LIVE" in it. THIS IS THE MATRIX! SO UNPLUG YOURSELF AND REALIZE THE TRUTH!

One problem, there, though is that this 'box'...the video screen, tv, whatever, is the box that one needs to think outside of. One really does need to go outside and explore the world...recalling that culture is a human invention and one created in response to external stimuli.

So...in order to fulfil your own human potential, you need to throw away your computer and go live.

Good luck, we'll miss you. And yes, I am an old fart.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

One problem, there, though is that this 'box'...the video screen, tv, whatever, is the box that one needs to think outside of. One really does need to go outside and explore the world...recalling that culture is a human invention and one created in response to external stimuli.

So...in order to fulfil your own human potential, you need to throw away your computer and go live.

Good luck, we'll miss you. And yes, I am an old fart.

Unfortunately Johnny, you and I aren't on the same page. Living 'inside the box' points to a myriad of ideas, not '"video screen, tv, whatever". What I meant and what you did not understand is that I put two different sources together. Living 'inside the box' points to not realizing that a "REPEATING" culture is not what this species needs to survive, an "ADVANCING" culture is what this species needs to survive. This is what I need you to see. Once you realize that our civilization isn't "ADVANCING" at all, then you will have read the final pages in the book of truth. Once you realize the "BIG picture"(the government's "REPETITION" and "FEAR" is the their game) then you will have read the final pages in the book of answers.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This is the dense material plain, there are other dimensions/plains that vibrate at higher resonances. This is an illusion but it is an important one, and one where we have a chance to do some good in a very difficult situation. It's all about soul growth. Cheers.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux Once you realize that our civilization isn't "ADVANCING" at all, then you will have read the final pages in the book of truth. Once you realize the "BIG picture"(the government's "REPETITION" and "FEAR" is the their game) then you will have read the final pages in the book of answers.

The 'big picture' is not new...it's aways been about control. But control and governance are not the same things. That's another story...

Frankly, I think the world we live in really has a greater potential for individual spiritual growth because one is able to step away from the traditional religions and discuss spirituality, in real time, with anybody hooked up to a computer. However...that doesn't replace the growth you incur by just going out and experiencing life. Virtually anything you want to see or learn is available to you as an arrangment of pixels before you...but it ain't the same as experiencing it firsthand.

Go talk to a holy man...face to face. Learn there. Experience Nature at its most transcendendent. Learn there.

And you're not the first...so read the philosophers and thinkers of the past. Get some background. Take a really good look around you before you try to determine exactly where I appear to be.

I don't think you've done that yet.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

The 'big picture' is not new...it's aways been about control. But control and governance are not the same things. That's another story...

Frankly, I think the world we live in really has a greater potential for individual spiritual growth because one is able to step away from the traditional religions and discuss spirituality, in real time, with anybody hooked up to a computer. However...that doesn't replace the growth you incur by just going out and experiencing life. Virtually anything you want to see or learn is available to you as an arrangment of pixels before you...but it ain't the same as experiencing it firsthand.

Go talk to a holy man...face to face. Learn there. Experience Nature at its most transcendendent. Learn there.

And you're not the first...so read the philosophers and thinkers of the past. Get some background. Take a really good look around you before you try to determine exactly where I appear to be.

I don't think you've done that yet.

Johnny, I already know much about Transontology and the Laws of Nature that govern Meditation,Karma, and Reincarnation. Before you advise that I "Experience Nature at its most transcendendent" and "Learn There", be in awareness of whether or not I have already 'learned' about those ideas. Thank you for your constructive reply though.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by xnibirux]

top topics

join