It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter Supports Hillary Clinton (The Democrats are Doomed)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

No, I should clarify that her rant is aginst John McCain. She states that if McCain is the republician nominee, she'll vote for Hillary Clinton. This was on Hannity and Colmes, this week. Colmes of course was tickled and more than happy to sit back and watch Hannity and Coulter duke it out over the issue.

So here's the woman everyone loves to hate, Ann Coulter. Is John McCain really that much of a liberal? I'm not sure if this is honest, or an attempt to get Romney in as the republican nominee. Hard to say, but it's entertaining.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Well Ann was endorsing Romney with an added punch . If she had been talking about Bill Clinton she would have spoken the truth Bill was more fiscal conservative then the current crop of Republicans . Myself I regard Ann as a media version of a troll. Ann is like the the class clown if you ignore her she will go away. People don't grasp this and they take the bait every time.

As for her comments about McCain they show how and the American right falters. Now I'm in favour of lower taxation but voting for tax cuts in the face of the truck loads of pork is irresponsible(SP?) . The American right is obsessed with lowing taxes and sending there grandmothers to fight in Iraq.

new topics

join