It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Earth : The NASA Proof

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

An open mind is just so attractive on a person. You are a beauty!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
My mind is open to an explanation that will explain far more than the explanation that we have been forced to believe thus for.

Would the first created beings be subject to great heat? Not necessarily, if the first life forms did not appear until a moderate temperature was reached.

What if the heat released was great enough to produce bubbles that would begin to rise from the core of the Universe and each of these bubbles produce a planet or star etc.... which was dependent on the size of the bubble. These would each begin to rise to the outer extremities and the waters would continue to pour in until all of the water was used up in the process. Each planet or star would be drawn into their perspective orbits by the gravity produced by each.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
If the earth was created both of the water and in the water, as the bible says it was then when he said let there be light energy was released at the core of the vast ocean and bubbles formed through which planets and stars came into existence.

When water that contains minerals such as lime or iron, the mineral is normally drawn to the side or bottom of the container it is boiled in. It remains in the water and therefore cools to the temperature of the water as soon as it is released from the water molecules. This is the result of the gravity that water in a pot is exposed to.

However, if there was no gravity present at the time the mineral was released because as yet there was no mass other than the ocean itself it is not hard to understand that this mineral might remain at the core of the bubble and that it might be protected from the cooling effect of the water by the oxygen in the bubble and so would appear as a molten mineral ball at the center of the bubble. This molten ball would then ignite the oxygen and release more heat that would in turn release more minerals that would be drawn to the newly present gravity produced by the growing mass of the molten mineral ball itself. It is possible that this process might continue until perhaps an abundance of water poured down onto the surface of this ball and quenched the surface creating a crust with a still molten core and an atmosphere of oxygen surrounding it with an ocean covering the surface hiding it from view but there none the less.

If this is at all possible then I would conclude that this is what happened to produce the earth and the sun and moon and stars as they are. Of cause there are millions of other effects that would take place before the earth became what it is today but in the beginning....

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

if there was no gravity present at the time the mineral was released because as yet there was no mass

If there was no gravity present than what would keep the water on the planet? There would be no ocean.

I just don't buy into the Hollow Earth Theory. It seems to spit in the face of modern Astronomy, Geology, Physics, and general science. Another thought I have is that if there are animals that live inside the Earth and have sunlight 24 hours a day than these animals must be different from those on the surface. I say this because one basic division of animal life on the surface is nocturnal or diurnal. If there are different animals on the inside then why have we not seen them on the surface. Can they not travel to the surface?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
reply to post by Rigel

Another interesting area in Antartica. Looks like an opening or artificial;

66°36'12.43"S 99°43'14.69"E

Just looked that up on Google Earth.... creepy

I was watching Decoded tonight and they were talking about how the Nazi's during WWII were taking European art, relics, knowledge and other valuables to Antartica and hiding them in caves.... saving them for the Fourth Reich.
edit on 17-7-2012 by Valdis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be cool if the earth was hollow and there were loads of other, older civilizations living in there? Unfortunately though, until there is genuine proof - i.e. somebody comes back with pictures - I will just be content with the scientific explanation that it most certainly is not.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigel

hollow earth?..makes me think of the sink holes happening everywhere????

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
theres some great awnsers by people on this thread on this subject, i love the idea of a hollow earth with a race-races living inside with an inner sun, the mechanics of how it all works is something way beyond what i can even begin to understand so i dont get hung up on them, and just apriciate the theory of inner earth

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Gah!! So much bad bad bad science in this thread. WAY too much to correct.

Seriously, the level of ignorance in this thread about basic principles is astounding. Get a grip people, the earth is hollow...what the hell is going on in your brains? There are reasons that there are not that many images of the poles. There is no interest there and no need for that many passes. But there are pics...just because you dont want to see them and dont understand basic photo stitching does not mean you are right....

Seriously, i worry about you guys if you believe this rubbish. You DO realise that you can take tours of the poles right? You can go on Russian ice breakers to the North Pole and you are welcome to go to the South. And many have...yet no one has seen a giant hole that is supposedly visible from space.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I truely belive there is an opening leading down in Hollow Earth. Therefore I am a true believer of the NASA photos. Has the Government restricted any exploration teams from exploring the hole?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Martian1127
I truely belive there is an opening leading down in Hollow Earth. Therefore I am a true believer of the NASA photos. Has the Government restricted any exploration teams from exploring the hole?

There are NO restrictions whatsoever in any of these places in the arctic and antarctic. Anyone who says otherwise is lying. So, feel free to go explore the "entrance"

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by rat256
reply to post by Rigel

ummm... no... you don't see a hole... you see a point of attraction...

"The magnetosphere is the region of space controlled by the Earth's magnetic field"

you are seeing an effect caused by the attraction of solar wind charged particles to an area ABOVE the earth dictated by the magnetic field of the earth (the same one that makes compasses work...)

en.wikipedia.org...

its a fascinating thing, but it has squat to do with a hollow earth!

Not correct what you say.
If that would be the case than those particles should be centered to magnetic poles which are far away from geographical poles. Those particles come out of geographical poles exactly from the holes which are there.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join