It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Earth : The NASA Proof

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I too was intrigued by the story of the hollow earth,but then reality sets in,in all the hundreds of years how many ships passed through this area,if it were true there would be countless storys regarding it,I guess I'll have to say I am very skeptical of it

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by no_one817

my friend you have much to learn about gravity , it is not the mass of an object that creates gravity as popular belief has it . research more , and you will find the truth ,

Just remember it is not mass which creates gravity

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Researcher

Since you seem to know everything about our poles, with no first hand knowledge to speak of, then perhaps we should do away with "alernative science" and instead take everything you say as gospel truth.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Since you seem to know everything about our poles, with no first hand knowledge to speak of, then perhaps we should do away with "alernative science" and instead take everything you say as gospel truth.

]Since you seem to know everything about our poles

1) I said nothing about the poles in my post. I merely pointed out that we don't need 18 pictures of ice every day.

then perhaps we should do away with "alernative science"

Congratulations. That is the one thing you got right.

Read "Lost tribes and lost continents" by Robert Wauchope. Bottom line: The world is full of people who do not have what it takes to be real experts. So they make up bogus knowledge and ignore reality. Decree them selves to be experts. Only works with other equally self delusional people.

Wauchope had your number.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Researcher

In case you didn't realise it already I was being sarcastic!

Do you know what sarcasm is?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigel

Can I ask you a question, why on hollow earth is this posted in AREA51 AND OTHER FACILITIES?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

From the OP:

I post this here because of Simon Gray's thread Traveler to the Interior of the Hollow Earth linking the Hollow Earth Theory to the Area51 Hypothesis.

I think that is why the thread was posted in the "Area 51 and other Facilities" forum...

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The North West passage is open every summer in the arctic. Ships are beginning to use this passage! Ice is melting more rapidly up there. Could this have anything to do with the inner sun becomming warmer or is this just a normal climate problem.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
What if Gravity were not a pull, but a push? A constant expansion of the planets and the universe and all bodies of mass at exactly the same rate so that it would not be recognised as a push but felt as a pull? According to Mark McCutcheon in his book The Final Theory this is exactly the case and solves many mathematical problems relating to a final theory. I am a fan of the hollow earth theory and have photographs of planets in the making, and existing planets which seem to indicate that the two poles of each planet are indeed 'holes' and can exude light. Of course I may be just mis-interpreting the images to fit my preferred theory but if I can figure out how to post the photos you can judge for yourself.

Sorry, cannot figure out how to paste photos, any information on how to do so would be helpful, thanks.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
A Hollow Earth?
Geophysics tells us otherwise...in fact, common sense tells us otherwise.
Sure, there may be some 'deep' cave systems, but they still just scrape the surface (you wouldn't want to get too close to the Aesthenosphere).
Nope, don't buy this one!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Hi, EarthCitizen07 & all !

Speaking of sarcasm, it makes me ask the next sarcastic question:

In the pro-hollow-earth persons here, how many of you are in
the "Rael" group/sect/cult ??? B-)))

Blue skies.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Evidence Link to Hollow

Lets read :

Hollow planets do not require massive compression to deflect inward at the point of celestial impact. Decompression is not required for surfaces to rebound. Larger impacts simply push the planetary wall inward over a large area. This deflects the surface away from natural gravitational balance. Deflection dampens the excavating power of the impact force. After the impact, the planetary wall 'falls' back out into gravitational balance. This happens rapidly, providing the reason for peaks in medium craters. Peaks do not remain in large craters because the volume of matter involved is large enough to fall back and level out with the floor of the crater. The surface within a major impact may rise and fall several times before coming to rest at gravitational balance. This can be compared to ripples on water after a stone is thrown in. This action produces the concentric rings and cracked surfaces seen inside large craters.

Central peaks are found in medium craters because the area rebounding is smaller. Surfaces do not rebound several times. This allows the peaks to remain intact. Small craters have a classic shape because there is insufficient force to deflect the planetary wall.

Our book The Land of No Horizon explores this issue in great depth. It exposes serious and obvious flaws in theories used to support present day beliefs concerning inner planetary structure. Relevant information omitted in the original decision making process is now assessed. It in turn presents fresh new evidence to the reader.

The Land of No Horizon uses scientific evidence and logically discusses both hollow planet structure and the expanding Earth theory. It is shown how in a growing planet, gravity accumulates and structures matter differently to what is currently believed. A planet's surface rebounds after an impact to realign with the force of gravity because of its hollow structure.

I'm going to provoce you further.
This expanding Earth Flash anim. sure as sodapop makes more sense than the Pangaea theory... Yes it does..
Flash exPanding Link

Now look at the Pangea . What makes the most sense ? the continents arent even together here...
Pangaea anim

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by rat256

Yes I agree that there those out there who will never be convinced of anything out of the norm unless it is approved by Jerry Springer Oprah or DR. Phil.

What I am waiting for is who ever the people are that are in control of the various vaults where the "REAL" pictures, films, and videos that are uncut un edited uncensored unblurred n unobscured get a conscious n some how, let it all out.

Of course all the professional skeptics will look for any reason not to believe what they are seeing. These types of people are with out question the biggest self defeatists that there are. The normal trash will start to come out mouths, 1st n foremost one being "FAKE! FAKE! FAKE!" Unfortunately the evidence is not always accessible. However, just because the evidence is not accessible, does not mean that it does not exist. Question for the swaggering skeptics. Say you went to the lake to go swimming n someone stopped you n said,"DO NOT GO INTO THE LAKE, THERE IS A BIG ALLIGATOR IN THERE WHO ATE ONE OF MY FRIENDS!" Are you gonna come back with, "Where is the evidence?" If the person says, "THE ALLIGATOR ATE MY FRIEND N THERE IS NOTHING LEFT OF MY FRIEND! THERE IS NO EVIDENCE, MY FRIEND IS GONE N THE ALLIGATOR HAS DOVE DOWN BELOW THE SURFACE SO YA CAN'T SEE IT." Will you the nonbelieveing swaggering arrogant skeptic come back with something like, "UNLESS I SEE AN ALLIGATOR OR SOME CHEWED UP BODY, I'M GOING SWIMMING AND UNTIL I SEE EVIDENCE OF AN ALLIGATOR, I WON'T BELIEVE THAT THERE IS ONE IN THIS LAKE". You would then prove without question that you are the most arrogant moron in the world! "No alligator has bitten me before, so why should I believe that one would bite me now?" You kidding me?

Just for those who have read this n are now whining about what I have said here, I can use this scenario for many varying topics. What I have tried to do here is to show how idiotic skeptic mentality can be.

OK now, go ahead n roast me with all of the swaggering arrogant condescending skeptic tone that you love to attack with.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I'm on the fence with this one. I've always had a problem with the theory but, there are people on both sides who I respect. The inner so-called sun is supposed to be a large crystal not a fusion reactor. Sheldan Nidle and his sources, the ets from Sirius-B, have the most detailed info. I've seen. They say no stars are fusion reactors. I guess they are in agreement with the electric universe model. But I also agree with the point that light should be visable through those holes 24/7 if they were there. Check Nidle's DVD "Journey To Joy"

www.paoweb.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
star, and flag for the op. I like the topic, and many questions remain unanswered regarding the topic. The idea of a 1,400 mile wide opening at the pole seems a possibility to me; for many reasons.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Hi, pole fans.

I did see/read recently that the first submarine to
cross under the ice via the north pole was the Nautilus.

www.thecarolinascoop.com...

On August 3, 1958, the U.S. nuclear submarine Nautilus accomplishes the first undersea voyage to the geographic North Pole

library.osu.edu...

On March 17, 1959, the nuclear submarine USS Skate surfaced at the North Pole

www.history.com...

This Day in History 1958: Nautilus travels under North Pole

. . .etc. . .etc. . .

Blue skies.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by rat256
reply to post by Rigel

Hollow earth to me is laughable because geology and physics dictates that if the earth was hollow it would simply implode under the pull of its own gravity and mass.

You obviously have not googled the mammoth caves, lakes, waterfalls, phosphorescence and subterranean cities that we already know are there. Maybe the Earth it isn't hollow like an eggshell but hollow like a geode?
And why wouldn't whatever creature that was already on planet when a meteor hit the earth (crater lake) go underground to avoid the choking killing dust? It might have been hundreds of years before the earth became habitable again..eventually they would have adapted to cope with darkness instead of light. Also human life may have begun by then leading them to stay underground...thus avoiding not just humans but any future cataclysmic events on the outer surface.
Some folks even think an advanced civilization lives there (I haven;t discounted it) and many others believe UFO's are much more LIKELY to BE FROM OUR OWN PLANET ...an advanced civilization that was here before us...and doesn't want to be bothered with us (patiently waiting for us to annihilate ourselves and so clean up the surface of THEIR planet) coming and going at the poles based on trajectory of most sightings.

It is naive to assume a vast variety of life DOES NOT EXIST underground.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Here's an interesting video about entrance to Hollow Earth in Antarctica:
www.youtube.com...

I do believe there is something underground but to what extent as to making the Earth Hollow? I do not know.

[edit on 6-12-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
And why wouldn't whatever creature that was already on planet when a meteor hit the earth (crater lake)

Not Crater Lake Oregon?

That's a Caldera.

Originally posted by rusethorcainSome folks even think an advanced civilization lives there

Except there is no proof. If there was proof there would be no questioning.

Originally posted by rusethorcain
and many others believe UFO's are much more LIKELY to BE FROM OUR OWN PLANET

Quite possibly, but not from a more advanced civilisation, just ours.

Originally posted by rusethorcainIt is naive to assume a vast variety of life DOES NOT EXIST underground.

The amount of biomass underground is massive. I'm not certain that it is an advanced civilisation, however.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Very cool. I have seen quite a few holes like this searching around on this topic. Thanks for posting it here. I wonder why there is not more exploration into holes like this...I'd love to see a documentary done by a search party on National Geographic or something...the fact that it is never done, not even considered and you don't hear about "inner earth" exploration AT ALL, makes me think all the more.... there is something going on under the covers!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join